38

"Will that be all for you today?" The florist asked, Hoseok nodded and slid the money to the florist. He grabbed the bouquet of pink roses and headed to his car. He was now headed to a graveyard.

He knew exactly where his friend's grave was, he visited a few times a year, today was his friend's birthday.

"Hey Beomjun" Hoseok softly said, kneeling down a bit and setting down the flowers "H-happy birthday" Hoseok shakily said, he bit his lip. He really missed him, they had so many great times in and out of school but he had a horrible home life, leading to his suicide. Sometimes, Hoseok felt responsible for Beomjun's suicide, he felt like he could've done something to prevent it.

"Y-you know, I have a boyfriend now" Hoseok said, tears were streaming down his cheeks as he talked, "H-he's a really good person" Hoseok continued, he ruffled his dark hair.

After a while of saying some stuff to Beomjun, he left. He was being risky and kept driving while crying, his vision was blurry and he was having a hard time breathing normally.

"Oh Hoseok, are you okay? " Yoongi asked when he noticed Hoseok's puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, the younger boy only nodded and raced to their room, he locked the door and continued to sob all his emotions out.

Hoseok gripped on to the stuffed animal his friend gave him, he hugged it tight and close to hide chest. All his tears in it.

Yoongi was in the kitchen wondering why Hoseok was so upset. "Maybe it was just a bad day" Yoongi mumbled to himself as he drank some water.

"Hey Hobi, are you sure you're okay? You can tell me anything" Yoongi said, he only heard more sobs coming from the youngest "Open up baby" Yoongi said, the door opened and revealed Hoseok, the boy hugged Hoseok "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, wiping Hoseok's tears "I-I went to my friends g-grave, I-I miss him. I went to tell him happy birthday" Hoseok explained, lacing his hands with Yoongi's "Oh baby, let's go lay down" Yoongi said, leading Hoseok to bed.

"I miss him" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi kissed his forehead "That's alright, that's normal. He's in a better place now" Yoongi said, Hoseok hummed and rubbed circles on the bed sheets.

After all the crying, Hoseok was extremely hungry and tired "I want chocolate" Hoseok pouted, "We don't have chocolate" Yoongi said, he instantly regretted speaking when he saw Hoseok's eyes water "I'll order some for delivery, don't cry or I'll cry" Yoongi frowned, Hoseok set Yoongi on his lap, pecking the olders lips and cheeks "You look so cute" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi giggled "No, you are"

After a while of flirting, the chocolate had arrived, Yoongi quickly went to pick it up so he could feed it to Hoseok.

Yoongi unwrapped the chocolate and broke a small piece, "Open your mouth" Yoongi said, Hoseok opened his mouth, allowing Yoongi to put in the small piece of chocolate "It's really good" Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled "It better be"

"You don't want a piece? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi shook his head "I just ate breakfast, I'm good" Yoongi smiled, breaking up the chocolate into more pieces so he could feed Hoseok.

"You can't eat chocolate and call it a day" Yoongi huffed, Hoseok frowned and pouted "But I want chocolate" Hoseok said, Yoongi hummed "You can have some later, you have to have something in your tummy" Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled and placed Yoongi on his lap, kissing Yoongi's lips "I'm asking you what you want to eat and you do this" Yoongi huffed but smiled, he loved kisses, they made him feel warm and tingly inside "Pizza, I might eat a whole one" Hoseok said, Yoongi nodded, getting his phone out so he could order the pizza.

The pizza arrived which was for Hoseok but Yoongi ate a salad, it was part of his meal plan but it had dressing on it so he was pouting the whole time.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I have to go to the dentist tomorrow" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded "I won't work tomorrow either, I'm still a bit u-upset" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi kissed his boyfriend's cheek "That's okay, I'll do everything to cheer you up" Yoongi smiled, Hoseok smiled, cupping Yoongi's face "Smile more, it looks pretty on you"

"I'm so full" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi looked up from his salad which was almost done "Go to take a nap, you need it" Yoongi said, Hoseok shook his head and pouted "I want to spend time with you" Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled "Okay, we can cuddle more"

"What do you want to do tomorrow?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shrugged "My appointment is at one in the afternoon" Yoongi said, Hoseok hummed "Ice skating, I really want to go ice skating with you" Hoseok smiled, running his hands through Yoongi's hair "What if I trip and break a leg" Yoongi asked, Hoseok let out a small chuckle "Well, we go to the hospital and we call it a day" The youngest explained, Yoongi nuzzled his faces into Hoseok's chest "Alrighty"

"I'm nervous for my appointment tomorrow" Yoongi said, Hoseok couldn't help but smile "You're afraid of the dentist?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi turned red and slightly nodded "W-well, just a bit, it makes me nervous" Yoongi explained, "You'll be fine, you have the prettiest smile" Hoseok said, Yoongi hummed, he wanted to take Hoseok with him but would the youngest even be allowed in with him? Probably not.

"One, two, three" Hoseok mumbled as his index, middle, and ring finger touched his thumb. It was one of his fidgeting habits when he was trying not to cry or was having a stressful day "Four" Yoongi giggled, Hoseok looked up from his fingers and at the older boy  and pouted "Cuddles" Hoseok frowned, Yoongi smiled, he had only been been away from the boy for a few minutes but they craved each other's love and affection.

"Are you crying?" Yoongi asked as he felt tears soak his shirt, "M-maybe" Hoseok mumbled, he choked back a sob and burried his head in his knees "Oh baby, what's wrong? You don't need to tell me if you don't want to" Yoongi rubbed Hoseok's back, "I-I don't really know" Hoseok sobbed, Yoongi nodded "That's okay, you can tell me if you want to"

The younger peacefully fell asleep in Yoongi's arms making Yoongi smile "Ah, Jung Hoseokie" Yoongi sighed, caressing his boyfriend's hair. He laid down next to him and wrapped his arms around his waist and shut his eyes, soon asleep in the comfort of each others arms.

A/N: Hello guys, I hope you're doing well and staying healthy. Uh.. There's not a lot to say but once again, I assumed that my mental health was better and now it's going downhill so It's becoming really hard for me to write. QOTD: What are your recently used emojis? Comment them — Vickie 💞💞