28

Warning: Insults and body shaming

"Morning Seok" Yoongi said as they woke up, "Good morning, guess what? " Hoseok asked with a smile, Yoongi raised a brow "Nurse Min did a good job, I feel better" Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled and hugged Hoseok "Where are my kisses? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok put his lips on Yoongi's and pecked them.

"I've got to feed Hani" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded and continued to eat as Yoongi went to feed Hani.

"I was thinking we could go to the mall later today" Hoseok said, Yoongi nodded "Mhm! I was thinking I try ice cream, my therapist said one food a week if I wanted too, I want to make you proud" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok took Yoongi's hand in to his own "I'm always proud of you, never forget that" Hoseok kissed Yoongi's cheek, Yoongi smiled a bit "Thank you"

"Do I look okay? " Yoongi asked after he got dressed, he was wearing black leggings with a hoodie "Beautiful, let's go now" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi smiled "You look beautiful too" Yoongi said, "Thank you baby" Hoseok said, giving Yoongi a kiss on his forehead.

"What store should we go to first? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi looked around and shrugged "Hm, can we get some nail polish? Please? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded "Whatever you want to do baby" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi smiled and walked to the store with Hoseok.

"Should I get pink or mint? " Yoongi asked Hoseok, Hoseok took the nail polishes in his hands and put them in the small basket "They're both pretty" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi smiled "I'll paint yours too, what color do you want? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok looked at the display in front of him "Red? I don't know, you're the real expert here" Hoseok chuckled, Yoongi took a look at the red "It'll look nice on you" Yoongi said, putting it in the basket with a smile.

The couple bought other things before they decided to get ice cream. Their day was going very well, Yoongi bought some skirts and leggings while Hoseok bought more casual clothes to wear for dance.

Yoongi and Hoseok sat at random bench in the mall, Yoongi was having a bit of a hard time eating his ice cream but Hoseok gave him a kiss on the cheek everytime he ate a spoonful so he was a bit more motivated to eat.

Yoongi looked at people as they ate, his eyes widened when he saw a specific person. No one but Joowon.

"S-Seok.. Uh.. Um" Yoongi felt a weight on his chest as he tried to speak, so many thoughts were running through his head "What happened? You look panicked" Hoseok said, he saw Yoongi look at a specific direction where a man was approaching them.

"Ah, who is this? Min Yoongi" Joowon said, placing his hands on Yoongi's shoulders and applying pressure on them, Hoseok was confused as he looked at Yoongi and the unknown man "You've gained weight, haven't you? I can tell, go pack to purging you pig" Joowon said, Hoseok looked at Joowon with disbelief, at this point, he knew it was Joowon "Get away from us, he's beautiful the way he is" Hoseok tried to argue back "Clearly you haven't seen his legs, they look like barcodes" Joowon laughed, Hoseok saw Yoongi tremble and bite his lip "He's beautiful, he doesn't have to show me anything if he doesn't want to, you bastard" Hoseok  sternly said, "G-go away Joowon, leave my boyfriend and I a-alone" Yoongi's voice wavered, Joowon smiled "Okay you whore" Joowon laughed, slapping Yoongi across the face, Hoseok threw Joowon on the ground "I hope you like that" Hoseok spat before walking away with Yoongi.