Second Epilogue

tw: mentions of abuse

"You don't get it! I want a girlfriend! I'm 15, why don't you let me have one?" Hangyeol groaned, slamming his book on the ground, the true reason was because Yoongi was afraid. He was afraid that his children would end up in an abusive relationship just like he did.

"Because I'm afraid, I'm scared you'll end up in an abusive relationship just like I did!" Yoongi said, running his hands through his hair "But that was your fault! You didn't recognize the manipulative behavior! I'm not as stupid as you!" Hangyeol said, Yoongi felt tears brim in his eyes "G-go to your room!"

Yoongi was crying, he started to blame himself again. Maybe he was the stupid one.

"It wasn't my fault" He whispered as a way to remind himself, why did his own son say that to him?

Yoongi

are you coming home soon

Hoseok

in like 30 minutes

Yoongi

okay

Hoseok

You usually only ask when something is wrong

Is something wrong?

Yoongi

no

everything is fine

Hoseok

okay, i love you

Yoongi

ilyt

Something was off about Yoongi, he would instantly tell. After being married to him for years, he knew everything about him. The way Yoongi couldn't raise his voice at anyone, the way his lips form a pout, and even the things that make Yoongi blush.

Was Yoongi mad at him? Had he done something to make him mad? No, Yoongi rarely got mad at him, the last time he was mad was when he forgot to take Hani to the vet.

He bit the inside of his mouth, what was wrong?

Hoseok

are you busy?

Hwa-Young

not really

Hoseok

so it's okay if i ask you some questions?

Hwa-Young

yup!

Hoseok

has anything happened to yoongi in the last hour or so?

Hwa-Young