54

Yoongi was cautious of what he did around Hoseok, not wanting for the youngest to become like Joowon. He didn't wear skirts, he made all meals of the day, washed clothes, and did everything around the house.

"Cuddle with me please" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's waist, clinging to him like a koala. It wasn't long before Yoongi broke into tears "I-I don't want you to be like Joowon" Yoongi said, it broke Hoseok's heart that Yoongi thought he would become like the horrible person, Joowon "I won't, I'm so sorry for shouting at you. I shouldn't have but I promise I'll find a therapist" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi smiled and nodded "Thanks Seok"

"We have to change your bandages or else it can get infected" Yoongi said, beginning you take off Hoseok's bandages "Ouch" Hoseok winced, Yoongi took out new bandages from the box "We have to wash them a bit" The boy said, walking with Hoseok to the bathroom so he could wash them.

"All done" Yoongi said after placing the last bandaid on Hoseok's thighs, a smile on his face "Thank you Yoongi, I appreciate it" Hoseok smiled, leaning on Yoongi's shoulder "Your welcome Seok"

Yoongi quietly fed Hoseok some grapes, he was struggling to eat with so much stress so he fed Hoseok in hopes of helping himself.

A door knock alerted the couple "I'll get it" Yoongi said, racing off the couch to open the door.

"Min Yoongi?" The delivery person asked, Yoongi shyly nodded and grabbed the packet "Thank you" The boy said, closing the door and running back to the couch his his heavy package.

"It's an English studying book! I have always wanted to learn other languages" Yoongi said, small giggles leaving his mouth, Hoseok stared at the book in front of him "This book is so thick, just looking at it makes me want to give up" Hoseok said, laughing afterwards "It can't be that hard"

"Do you even know any english? Besides hello" Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded, his face turning red "I know how to introduce myself, ask for some things and that's about it" Yoongi said, Hoseok smirked "Let's hear it" The boy teased, Yoongi shook his head and turned even more red "It sounds weird and you'll tease me about it until we die" Yoongi frowned, "No I won't, please" Hoseok showed puppy eyes, "Fine" Yoongi pouted, scrunching his nose.

Yoongi spoke a few phrases, he hid his face afterwards due to the shyness and embarrassment he felt "That was good, maybe it sounds weird to you because you don't speak english a lot which you should" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi sat on Hoseok's lap and giggled a bit "My brother said I need to work on it" Yoongi shrugged, Hoseok raised a brow "If that's the case, god knows how horrible my english might be" Hoseok said, a loud laugh leaving his mouth.

Yoongi carefully studied the book, the other boy only listened. A bit confused if anything, why was english so confusing?

Yoongi smiled upon feeling proud of himself, little things like this made him happy.

Hoseok walled over to where Yoongi was sitting, tired of sitting down on the couch and looking at his phone. He wanted to know what Yoongi was studying.

"You left your husband all bored and sad in the living room" Hoseok pouted, slightly joking "If my husband is SO bored, why doesn't he study with me?" Yoongi teased, Hoseok rolled his eyes "I barely passed high school, why would I study another language?" Hoseok frowned, his cheeks were squeezed by Yoongi's hand "Fine let's do something else"

Yoongi stared at the mirror in front of him, pulling on his shirt to give himself a body check. He wasn't as thin as he was before and it bugged him. His waist wasn't as small at it was some months ago, his thighs were thicker than they were before, all of it made him feel horrible. Why didn't he just give up?

But Yoongi thought about it a bit more, he's happier now than he was some months ago. He could enjoy food while making people proud and even making himself proud. He was grateful that Hoseok suggested recovery.

Yoongi went back to the bedroom where Hoseok was, a huge smile spread across his face "What made my Yoongi so happy?" Hoseok smiled, caressing the boys hair "For once, I don't feel that horrible about recovering" Yoongi said in a proud tone, Hoseok wrapped his arms around Yoongi and smiled "That's great, you should never feel bad about that"

Hoseok tapped on Yoongi's shoulder, a small frown on his face "Can we talk about my feelings and thoughts? Please" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shut off his phone and nodded "Of course"

"I wanna die, why is it that people always comment bad things about me? They always say I'm ugly, ever since high school. I had many years of therapy but everytime someone makes a joke about how ugly I am, it makes me so fucking suicidal" Hoseok said, tears brimming in his eyes as he talked about it, he spoke up again before Yoongi could "Why can't I be the Korean standard? My family is so pretty but I turned out looking like I got ran over by a truck"

Yoongi frowned, thinking of what to say to the boy "Thank you for telling me this Hoseok, it's not healthy to bottle everything up. I struggle with my eating disorder so little things get to me too, I know you hate when people comment on your looks. But you can't let their comments get to you, what Seung said was hurtful and mean but she's such a liar. You're so fucking pretty and good looking, no part of you is ugly. You can't satisfy everyone so you should only satisfy yourself, if you satisfy yourself, you won and that's the whole point" Yoongi said, Hoseok let out a sob.

"Y-you're too good for me, I love you so much" Hoseok cried, Yoongi rubbed the boys back, a small smile on his face "Let it out" The boy said, he loved Hoseok so much and wanted him to realize how pretty he was.

"What about you? How do you feel these days?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi hummed "These days, I feel really happy. Never in my life did I think I would be as happy as I am right now, I'm glad you suggested recovery for me, if we had never gone to that arcade, I would probably be dead by now to be honest" Yoongi said, Hoseok hugged the boy, giving him a kiss on the cheek "I'm glad you're happy now"

Yoongi tried to make Hoseok really happy, giving him kisses, hugs, and telling him sweet compliments that boosted Hoseok's confidence.

Yoongi frowned as he heard the younger boy whimper "What's wrong? Do you want to talk about it with me?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok sniffled and faced Yoongi "I-I'm just really tired Yoons, I can't do anything these days, I'm gross and I just hate myself" Hoseok said, sobbing into the bed sheets "Seokie, you're trying your best and I can tell. Please keep going, I can bath with you tomorrow if you want me to, whatever helps you feel better" Yoongi said, hugging the boy and giving him a kiss

Hoseok fell asleep while crying, he was covered with a soft blanket to comfort him a bit as he hugged a stuffed animal.

hoseok boutta ❌👄❌ anyways qotd, would you guys like it if i did a character q&a at the end of the book?