13

Yoongi isolated himself from everyone, he didn't want to be seen. He had never felt his depression and anxiety hit him so hard. All the thoughts in his mind were bad.

'Hoseok doesn't love you, he's doing it out of pitty'

'Hoseok thinks your fat'

'Jungkook thinks you're a bad friend'

Similar thoughts were in his head, these thoughts kept him up at night as he cried.

Hoseok

[April 12, 2020]

"Yoongi? "

"Baby? "

"Are you doing okay? I'm here to talk if you need to"

[April 15, 2020]

Hoseok

"Yoongi, are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong? You aren't even seeing my messages"

"I love you"

Jungkook

[April 13, 2020]

"Yoongi hyung, wanna come over? I need you to tell me about this Hoseok guy"

"Hyung? "

"Answer the phone"

Jungkook

[April 15, 2020]

"I'm worried Hyung, answer please"

"I miss making jokes with you at my kitchen table"

Needless to say, both Jungkook and Hoseok were worried, Hoseok couldn't focus on dancing and he could barely sleep knowing that Yoongi could be in a horrible mental state.

Hoseok couldn't do it anymore, he entered his car and drived aa quickly as he could, a small container of fruits on the passengers seat.

When Hoseok got there, he saw a man, the man was wearing black clothing with thick boots while walking to Yoongi's house "Excuse me sir, who are you? " Hoseok asked, a bit freaked out by the situation "I'm Jungkook, Yoongi's best friend. Who are you? " Jungkook asked, he wasn't going to lie, the man looked spectacular in those skinny jeans and white shirt "I'm Hoseok, Yoongi's boyfriend" Hoseok smiled, Jungkook smiled back a bit "Yoongi talks a lot about you. Why are you here? Have you heard from him lately?" Jungkook asked, his tone wasn't as bright, it was a desperate tone "I haven't heard from him and I don't think you have" Hoseok sighed, he opened the door and let Jungkook in first.

They could hear soft sniffles coming coming from Yoongi's room, Hoseok didn't hesitate to open the door, of course he didn't barge in with anger, he softly went in to look at his boyfriend.

"Yoongi" Hoseok softly said, he couldn't handle seeing Yoongi crying so hard "H-Hobi" Yoongi cried out, Jungkook didn't know what to do, he had only seen Yoongi in this state once in his life.