22

Yoongi felt guilty, he felt guilty that Hoseok put all his attention on him and took so much care of him but Yoongi didn't know how to pay him back. Yoongi decided on a care package, he couldn't think of anything else so he got up early in the morning and headed towards the store.

Yoongi drove to a nearby store as he thought of what to buy, he didn't care how much he wasted, he just wanted to treat Hoseok.

Yoongi felt stares on him as he walked throughout the store, he could also hear the whispering, it didn't make it easy to him. He couldn't concentrate on what he was buying do he was jogging around the store.

He bought a basket where he planned to place the objects, he was gonna buy a gift card, some candy, and some other self care stuff sugar as face masks and lotions.

He smiled as he saw no one in the candy area, he looked through the shelves and decided on some chocolate chip cookies and chocolates.

Yoongi looked through the self care area, grabbing a couple of face masks and tried deciding what lotion to buy Hoseok.

"Do you need help with anything? " The employee asked, Yoongi jumped a bit "N-no, I'm doing fine.. " Yoongi gave a shy smile, "If you're looking for a lotion, this one is amazing" The employee smiled, Yoongi took a look at it and nodded "O-okay, thank you" Yoongi said, putting the lotion in his basket and headed towards the cash register.

"Did you find everything okay? " The cashier asked, Yoongi nodded and got his wallet out to pay "Your total is forty five dollars and ninety seven cents" The cashier said, Yoongi slid his card and took his stuff with a smile.

He put the stuff in the car and heard his phone ring, it was Hoseok so he answered.

Hoseok

"Where are you? I woke up and you aren't here"

Yoongi

"I went to the store, did you need something?"

Hoseok

"No, stay safe "

Yoongi

"I will"

Yoongi parked and took a minute to write Hoseok a little card saying thank you for what he's done. He organized the basket in a pretty way and walked in the house.

"Here Hobi" Yoongi smiled and handed Hoseok the basket, Hoseok raised a brow and took the basket in his hands "For me? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded, Hoseok looked through it and couldn't help but smile widely "Thank you Yoongi! How do I pay you back? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi shook his head "You do enough for me, you take so much care of me Hobi and I don't know how to pay you back" Yoongi frowned, Hoseok hugged Yoongi and kisser his forehead "You do so much for me and I'm so proud of you" Hoseok said, Yoongi hummed and thanked Hoseok.

Yoongi stared at the piece of bacon Hoseok had gave him along with a waffle and applesauce, he hated bacon, it was too fat for him.

"What's the matter? " Hoseok asked, taking a sip of his juice "Oh nothing" Yoongi said, looking through his phone, not wanting to focus on the food, Hoseok hummed and continued to eat.

Yoongi ate some applesauce since it seemed like the only safe food on his plate, today was rougher than usual for him since his meal plan had increased.

"You can do it, I'll sit here until you finish" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi showed a small smile and continued to look at the food, occasionally taking a few bites.

"I don't want the bacon" Yoongi said, "You can do it, I believe in you" Hoseok smile, Yoongi picked at the bacon and shook his head "You can have it" Yoongi smiled, pushing the plate away, Hoseok pushed the plate towards Yoongi, Yoongi frowned and whined.

"There, I'm going to the bathroom" Yoongi said, Hoseok shook his head "No, come here" Hoseok said, Yoongi pouted and laid his head down at the table.

"Baby? Are you okay? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi looked up to Hoseok with his puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks "Yeah" Yoongi said, Hoseok frowned "Baby, talk to me, I don't like seeing you upset" Hoseok softly said, Yoongi began crying in Hoseok's chest, Hoseok carried the boy and rushed him to the bedroom.

"T-the bacon made me feel so guilty, I don't wanna eat it again, I-I gained like 3 p-pounds from that, I d-don't wanna do it again" Yoongi sobbed, Hoseok rubbed Yoongi's back "Baby, how about you talk about that with your therapist? I'm sure she'll be able to help out a lot more than I can but I can tell you that you're strong, you ate it, right? That makes you so strong, don't you think so? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi shrugged "You eat bacon so easily, w-why can't I do that? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok shook his head "Baby, you can't compare yourself to others, keep your head up. You're early into recovery, it'll take a while for you to be comfortable with eating certain foods but that's okay" Hoseok kissed the top of Yoongi's forehead, he noticed how Yoongi was a bit calmer which was a good sign.

They were now eating lunch and Hoseok had something he wanted to ask Yoongi something, it has been something he wanted to ask him for a while "Um, Yoongi" Hoseok nervously spoke, Yoongi looked up and hummed "So, uh.. I-I know we haven't been together for long a-and I don't know if you want to do this but do you wanna have to move in together? I-It's okay if you say no, I-" Hoseok was cut off by Yoongi, "I just need to pack my stuff" Yoongi smiled, Hoseok looked up "You really want to move in with me? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded "Why wouldn't I? " Yoongi asked with a smile, Hoseok smiled "I love you! " Hoseok shouted, pulling Yoongi in to a hug.

"I think I'll start packing my stuff tomorrow" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded "I can help if you want me to" Hoseok said, Yoongi shook his head "I can bring in most of my stuff, you can help me with the heavy stuff" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded "You can put the stuff in the extra bedroom. Maybe we could buy a house in the future" Hoseok chucklee, Yoongi nodded "I'll sell my couch, I don't really know what to do with it" Yoongi shrugged, resting his head on Hoseok's chest "That's probably the best option" Hoseok said, caressing Yoongi's hair as they talked.

"I love you"

"I love you too, Seok"

A/N: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Stay safe guys, wash your hands, and practice social distancing. QOTD: If you could be any animal, what animal would it be and why? — Vickie 💕💕