31

"Good morning, Hani! " Yoongi giggled as Hani climbed on to his lap as he ate breakfast, Hani meowed "Oh! I forgot to feed you, let's go, you'll be able to eat solid food soon" Yoongi smiled, Hani let herself be carried in Yoongi's hands as Yoongi went to get her food.

-

Yoongi

"Morning Kook"

Jungkook

"Hello! What are you up to? "

Yoongi

"I'm eating breakfast with my kitty, her name is Hani :] "

Jungkook

"A kitty? That's so cute hyung! "

Yoongi

"Mhm! Hoseok and I adopted her some time ago"

Jungkook

"That's cool! "

Yoongi

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the store with me? I wanted to buy you a camera :) "

Jungkook

"No hyung, that's too much! We can go to the store and buy some stuff but cameras are really expensive"

Yoongi

"Hoseokie is paying half :("

Jungkook

"It's still a lot"

Yoongi

"I'm in my car eating breakfast, you better be out and ready by the time I'm there "

Jungkook

"Hyung :( That's a lot of money, I don't want you wasting that money on me"

Yoongi

"I want you to accomplish your dreams Jungkook"

Jungkook

"Thank you Hyung :^) "

-

Yoongi honked when he arrived at Jungkook's house, Jungkook got into Yoongi's car wearing all dark clothing.

"Hyung, you really don't have to do this, I can save up myself" Jungkook said, Yoongi smiled "It's fine Jungkook, I needed to buy some things for myself as well" Yoongi said, Jungkook smiled "Thank you"

-

"What's the limit for the camera? " Jungkook asked, Yoongi shrugged "I don't really care, I'm gonna grab some food, want something? " Yoongi asked, Jungkook shook his head looked at the cameras.

Yoongi looked through the aisles while looking for cereal, he wanted to try something different since he had been eating the same cereal for several weeks, he tried not to focus on calories and instead of which one would be better.