Third Epilogue

tw: slight relapse

Jungkook smiled as he stared at his boyfriend, Seokjin. They had met in college when they were partnered up for a photography project.

At first, they were just friends that worked on their project, nothing else but that soon changed, Jungkook couldn't stop looking at Seokjin from across the room, he couldn't stop admiring the boy's work. He failed to realize Seokjin was doing the same.

Jungkook

hyung, i like someone

Yoongi

okay

Jungkook

HELP ME?!!?!!?!

remember that if i hadn't suggested tinder, you would be single rn

Yoongi

i would be dead

ok so what do you need help with

Jungkook

how do i ask him out

Yoongi

lemme ask hoseok

he said yolo

Jungkook

i hate you both

Yoongi

I'VE NEVER ASKED ANYONE OUT

um, just be straight forward? do it at a place they might like

Jungkook

okay, wish me luck 😩

Yoongi

okay 😩🙌

hold on my kids are arguing about what we're gonna eat for dinner 🙂

lmk what happens

"So uh, do you wanna go on a date?" Jungkook asked, he began panicking when Seokjin didn't answer, "Can you repeat that? I was setting up the camera" He said, Jungkook mentally face palmed, "Do you want to go on a date? Like um.." Jungkook mentally slapped himself, he forgot what he was going to say, "Sure, why not?" The older boy smiled, he was glad Jungkook asked him out, he was too nervous to do that.

"Really?" Jungkook asked, he smiled widely, he was so happy, "Of course, I wanted to ask you but I was scared you would say no" Seokjin chuckled, Jungkook was blushing, Seokjin liked him too?

"Next week at the cafe we first met?" Jungkook asked, Seokjin nodded, both of them were so happy.

It quickly escalated from there, they were madly in love. There wasn't a day they didn't see each other even if they were away from each other. They would skype each other for at least an hour and talk about their day.