29

Warning: Mean comments

"Don't leave me" Yoongi said as he saw Hoseok get ready for work, Yoongi tugged on Hoseok's shirt and whined "Baby, I'm just going to work like usual" Hoseok said, Yoongi pouted "What if J-Joowon comes? " Yoongi nervously asked, looking down and fidgeting with his fingers, "I'll pack your breakfast and you can come to the dance studio or you can stay at Jungkook's place" Hoseok said "Jungkook is working" Yoongi softly said, Hoseok raised a brow "Jungkook seems to work a lot" Hoseok hummed, Yoongi nodded "He wants to be a photographer, he's saving up to pay for courses" Yoongi softly smiled, Hoseok smiled "That's great for him" Hoseok spoke, Yoongi nodded and leaned against Hoseok's chest.

"Mr. Jung! Why is the anorexic here again! " Seung asked, Hoseok sighed and ran his hands through his hair "Don't call him that, he's here because of personal reasons" Hoseok said, Seung huffed, the rest of the girls rolled their eyes.

Yoongi looked at Hoseok when he was almost half way done with his omelette,  Hoseok showed a thumbs up with a smile before continuing with his class.

"Mr. Jung! Look! " Seung showed Hoseok a photo on her phone, it was picture of Yoongi looking at his phone while smiling "What about it? He looks cute smiling" Hoseok asked with a small smile "He must be cheating on you" Seung said, Hoseok's smile dropped, Yoongi stood up and hugged Hoseok, he began to cry on Hoseok's shoulder "I would never cheat on you S-seok!" Yoongi sobbed out, the rest of the girls looked at what Seung caused, Seung only smirked.

"Call your mom to pick you up" Hoseok sternly said, "Why? What did I do? " Seung asked and rolled her eyes "You know exactly what you did, I will not allow you to ever disrespect him again, whether you'll be in this class again will be decided by me" Hoseok said as he played with Yoongi's hair, Seung groaned before calling her mom.

Everyone went on break for a while after that since Hoseok wanted to relax Yoongi a bit.

"Water please" Yoongi mumbled, leaning against Hoseok's chest "Hana, get some water from the fridge" Hoseok asked, Hana nodded and grabbed two bottles, handing them to Hoseok "Thank you" Yoongi quietly mumbled, he began drinking his water "You're welcome" Hana smiled, looking back at her phone.

"I would never cheat on you Seok, my phone password is zero, three, zero, nine" Yoongi sniffled, Hoseok rubbed Yoongi's back "I trust you baby, I don't need your phone password, you hardly ever text people, you're always on YouTube " Hoseok brightly smiled, Yoongi hummed "J-Joowon always asked for my phone password, h-he always checked my phone" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok pecked Yoongi's lips "You're allowed to have your own privacy " Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled "T-Thank you"

Hoseok and Yoongi got in the car, "Want to go to a cafe? " Hoseok suddenly asked, Yoongi nodded "The cat cafe? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok smiled and nodded "Whatever my baby boy wants to do" Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled and scrunched up his nose at the nickname.

As usual, Hoseok got a large iced coffee and Yoongi got a small iced aamericano this time Hoseok ordered for both of them since Yoongi still felt embarrassed about last time.

"Didn't you say you were going to dye your hair mint? " Hoseok asked as he ruffled Yoongi's hair, "I don't know anymore, I think it'll look weird, what about blonde? " Yoongi asked, "Any color will look nice" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi smiled and hugged Hoseok.

"S-seok" Yoongi began trembling, Hoseok took Yoongi's hands in to his own "Talk to me baby" Hoseok softly said, Yoongi slightly pointed to man "I-It looks like Joowon" Yoongi quietly said, "No one will hurt you with me, I don't think it's him, deep breaths in and out" Hoseok said, he felt Yoongi's grip become tighter on his hand as he tried to calm down, soon the man left, allowing Yoongi to calm down "You're safe Yoongi" Hoseok said, Yoongi looked at the kitties around him before humming.

They finally got home and flopped on the couch, both of them were tired from their eventful day.

"Seokie, I hit one hundred twenty pounds" Yoongi frowned, Hoseok set Yoongi on his lap "You're beautiful, don't let anyone bring you down" Hoseok said, Yoongi hummed "How much do you weight? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok knew his weight but didn't tell Yoongi, he didn't want Yoongi to compare himself or think other things "I don't know, I haven't weighed myself in a while" Hoseok chuckled, Yoongi smiled a bit and leaned on Hoseok's chest.

Yoongi played with his skirt while he was sitting down "Is that a new skirt? I haven't seen you wear it" Hoseok asked, Yoongi smiled and nodded "Is it  pretty? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded "Everything looks good on you" Hoseok said, Yoongi kissed Hoseok's cheek and smiled "I would look better with your hoodie" Yoongi whined, Hoseok let out a small laugh "Really baby? Hm, I thought you already had on of mine" Hoseok said, Yoongi pouted "I do but they smell nice and I want more" Yoongi said, Hoseok hummed "You can always take some, they're usually in my closet" Hoseok said, Yoongi squealed and hugged Hoseok.

Yoongi looked in the mirror and frowned as he looked at his legs, he hated his thighs, they were the most disgusting thing he had seen in his eyes. He grabbed one of Hoseok's hoodies and wore it since it hid his thighs.

"You look so tiny and soft! " Hoseok said, he hugged Yoongi, Yoongi giggled "I like your hoodies" Yoongi smiled, Hoseok smiled "They look so cute, my little baby" Hoseok said, putting Yoongi on his hip as they walked to their room "N-no, put me down" Yoongi giggled, the oldest was the perfect size to be carried around the house.

"I'm scared" Yoongi said as he cuddles closer to Hoseok's chest "Why baby? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi whimpered "What if Joowon comes?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok kissed Yoongi's forehead and ran his hands through his hair "I don't think so baby, all the doors are locked and I'm here to protect you either way" Hoseok said, Yoongi sniffled and began crying in Hoseok's chest  "I-I'm scared, I-I love you too" Yoongi cried, Hoseok rubbed Yoongi's back "The doors are all locked baby, what do you want me to do so you feel safe? " Hoseok calmly asked, Yoongi shrugged and wrapped his arms around Hoseok "Cuddles, I'm stressed " Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok nodded with a small smile.

"S-Seok, wake up" Yoongi said, he was shaking and on the verge of tears, "H-huh? Yoongi, it's four in the morning" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi whimpered and began to sob, Hoseok fully opened his eyes and rubbed Yoongi's back "What's wrong? " Hoseok asked, "N-nightmare, I-I was still with J-Joowon and I-I gained weight and J-Joowon called me all these h-horrible names a-and hurt me, l-like the same things he did when we went to the mall" Yoongi sobbed, Hoseok wiped Yoongi's tears with his thumb "I love you, I appreciate you being here with me baby, you're the best thing that has happened to me your weight doesn't matter to me, you're still equally as beautiful to me" Hoseok softly said with a smile, Yoongi held Hoseok's hand and looked down "I love you so much, I don't know how to explain it" Yoongi cried, "It's okay baby" Hoseok reassured Yoongi, rubbing his back.

After a few minutes, Hoseok calmed Yoongi down, they drank some water and talked about happy stuff.

"I love you Seok"

"I love you too"

A/N: Hello guys! I hope you're staying healthy and safe! Also, congratulations to the 2020 seniors! I'm so proud of you :) QOTD: Say something motivating in the comments— Vickie 💕