49

⚠TW! Hitting and abusive behavior, PTSD nightmare, mentions of laxatives⚠

"P-please, just o-one cookie" Yoongi said, his voice cracking as he talked to Joowon, "I said no you fat bitch, salad or laxatives" Joowon sighed, Yoongi gulped, maybe if he begged a bit more Joowon would give him something other than salad or a laxative "A s-sandwich?" Yoongi quietly asked, Joowon groaned, running his hands through his dark hair "I said no, Min Yoongi. Now go to our room, take off all your clothes and I'll get the belt" Joowon said, feeling himself smile a bit, Yoongi regretted what he said but he had no choice but to obey.

The sound of  Yoongi's sobs and cries filled the room, the only reason he wasn't screaming was because Joowon would give him an even worse punishment. Sometimes he would use a branch until the branch broke.

"You cried too much, fuck you" Joowon mumbled, starting to take off his own clothes and putting Yoongi in his wanted position "If you say a word, I won't hesitate to not feed you for the rest of the week" And so, then nonconsensual sex began.

Yoongi woke up and began shaking and crying, he hated it. He wanted to scream and just die at that moment. Hoseok was woken up by Yoongi's cries "Yoongi?" Hoseok spoke, placing his arm on Yoongi's shoulder "Don't touch me!" The boy shouted, Hoseok sat up, rubbing his eyes and looked at the boy who was crying and shaking.

"Take deep breaths, what's wrong? What happened?" Hoseok asked, the boy cried, bringing his knees to his chest "Everything is okay" Hoseok softly said, he didn't know what to do since Yoongi didn't want to be touched.

Hoseok waited for Yoongi to calm down, it took all his will to stay calm and not hug him.

Yoongi sniffled, small hums leaving his mouth as he rocked back and forth  on the bed "H-hug?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded, allowing the boy to lean into his touch "Everything is okay, you're okay" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi wiped his remaining tears and hugged Hoseok until he felt a bit calmer.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi who was still shaking a bit, he was dissociating but to him it just looked like he was staring at the wall. As much as Hoseok did want to stay up with Yoongi to take care of him, he had work in a few hours as well as private lessons with a student. He mentally cursed and tried his best to sleep calmly.

When Hoseok woke up, he saw Yoongi  reading, small hums occasionally leaving the boys mouth "Morning, Seok" Yoongi mumbled, closing his book "Do you feel any better?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shook his head "Not really, I'm just trying to distract myself but the memories are repeating over and over" Yoongi sighed, Hoseok frowned, a small pout on his face.

Hoseok dragged himself out of bed, he wanted to be around Yoongi and comfort him until the boy felt better.

"Bye Seokie" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok waved goodbye and left, he didn't want to go to work. He felt too anxious and nervous.

Hoseok couldn't focus, he was slacking off too much to the point where his students were correcting him. He started to think of what he could do and was worrying about Yoongi.

He glanced at his watch, it was almost 12, he just wanted to get home but he had around 4 hours left.