1

It was no surprise that Hoseok was desperate to find love, so desperate that he had tinder gold. All of his friends were in relationships and some were even thinking of proposing. His friends constantly teased him about not being able to find love.

He occasionally went on dates with some guys but none of them were his type. Some were too quiet while some were trying to win Hoseok's heart by flexing money and looks but of course, he didn't like that.

"I don't get how you can't find love! You literally are perfect! You're a dancer, you have a kind personality, perfect smile and on top of that perfect looks!" Namjoon exclaimed, Hoseok sighed "Im not even that good looking! Maybe people don't like dancers or nice smiles! People just want sex and money! " Hoseok groaned and ran his hands through his hair "You're literally an angel, you'll find someone! I know you will" Namjoon gave a small smile "Thanks for the support, but I don't know anymore, maybe I should give up" Hoseok mumbled with a sigh at the end "Nonsense, you'll find someone soon"

On the other hand, Yoongi had different  feelings about love. His friends tried to make him fall in love but he couldn't, he couldn't because of his past. His friends didn't know but Yoongi had gone through an abusive relationship. Yoongi was scared to fall back in love because of the fear that it would happen again.

"All these boys look like fuck boys" Yoongi quietly said with a groan as he swiped left on boys, none of them were his liking "Yoongi Hyung, you gotta give one of them a chance if you want to find someone" Jungkook sighed, Yoongi pouted "I don't know, Kook. They all look like those dudes that fuck millions of people" Yoongi sighed, Jungkook gave a small smile "Suit yourself, there has to be a someone you like on there" Jungkook said, Yoongi turned off his phone "I don't even know how you convinced me to download tinder, I don't even want to fall in love" Yoongi scoffed, Jungkook chuckled "Alrighty then" Jungkook said and cut some carrots for some soup.

"Are you hungry? " Jungkook asked as he finished up the soup, Yoongi looked up from his phone "Not really, I ate some ramen earlier" Yoongi lied, it wasn't a complete lie, he had eaten earlier that day but it was only half a granola bar "C'mon, a little won't hurt" Jungkook gave a smile, "Just a bit" Yoongi said, Jungkook jumped around "Thank you, Yoongi Hyung! "

"Pretty good" Yoongi said as he took a few spoonfuls of the soup "Thank you, I'm glad you're eating well, you look so thin Hyung" Jungkook said, Yoongi chuckled "Stop lying Jungkook-ah, I have a few pounds to lose" Yoongi said and looked down at his thighs "Don't say such things, it makes me want to go to your house everyday to make sure you're eating 3 meals" Jungkook said, Yoongi smiled, "I am eating" Yoongi lied, Jungkook hummed and trusted Yoongi.

Yoongi went back house, he was exhausted but he felt somewhat happy that he got to spend time with Jungkook, they had a brotherly friendship and always had fun talking about things that didn't make sense. Occasionally, Yoongi would help Jungkook with his high school homework since he had already graduated.

"I shouldn't have eaten that soup" Yoongi sighed as he looked in the mirror, he couldn't see someone he liked. He groaned "Stupid! Stupid! " Yoongi shouted, releasing tears from his eyes, he didn't even know why he was crying, maybe it was the lack of sleep confidence or maybe it was traumatic memories, possibly both, it had a bad outcome and always made Yoongi fall in to a vulnerable state.

Yoongi woke up on the ground, he sat up with a confused expression

A/N: My brain is not working do I made another book, I hope you guys enjoy it, QOTD: What color is your blanket? I'm running out of ideas for questions — Vickie💕💕