64

tw: manipulation

"You want to visit him?"

"I do" Yoongi said, he had Joowon's address and contact information so all he had to do was text him and go to his house. He wanted to see what Joowon had to say, even it probably was a lie.

"Yoongi, I don't know what to tell you to be honest. I don't know if you're thinking like this because you're in a sensitive mindset or what is happening but I'll go with you if decide to go" Hoseok said, he didn't look too happy "I just want to see what he was to say" Yoongi said, Hoseok sighed "I wonder what the hell he wants" Hoseok mumbled under his breath.

Yoongi

Hello

xxx-xxx-xxxx

who's this?

Yoongi

This is Yoongi

I read your letter

xxx-xxx-xxxx

oh hi

so um?

why did you decide to contact me

Yoongi

I want to meet up with you

Joowon

oh

Yoongi

Yup, when would be a good time for you?

Joowon

Tomorrow 6pm?

Yoongi

Alright

I'll see you tomorrow with my husband

Yoongi's stomach began hurting from his anxiety levels rising, this wasn't good for him and he began feeling nauseous.

"Tomorrow 6pm, Seok" Yoongi said, Hoseok bolted up "Tomorrow 6pm what?" He asked, Yoongi sighed "We're going to Joowon's" Yoongi explained, he sees Hoseok mumble something under his breath, Hoseok was mad if anything. He didn't understand why Yoongi wanted to see him, where did the urge come from?

"Seokie, don't be mad" Yoongi frowned, he hated upsetting Hoseok, he just wanted to see him happy "Can you slap me to make sure I'm not dreaming?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi pouted, he couldn't slap Hoseok so he just pinched his hand "Fuck I'm not dreaming" Hoseok sighed, chugging down some water "Perfect time to use my pocket knife I was given a few years ago"

Hoseok stared at the clock, it was 5:30 so in 30 minutes he would have to see his husband's ex abusive boyfriend and it filled him with rage just the thought of it. Most importantly, why did Yoongi want to see him?

Yoongi couldn't even answer the question himself so why? He just wanted to hear what he had to say, no apology was taken and there was no excuse for his abusive behavior.