65

Recovery was worth it.

It was something Yoongi had been thinking about a lot, he had been looking at past pictures and remembering past things, he did trigger himself but knew what to do which was also was a difference.

He was happy, so happy. He didn't realize he was crying until Hoseok wiped his tears "Why are you crying?" The boy asked, Yoongi sniffled and looked up at Hoseok "Because you're the best thing that happened to me" He cried, Hoseok giggled, kissing Yoongi's face "I don't believe it Yoon, why do you say that" Hoseok chuckled, ruffling Yoongi's black hair.

"B-because you're the reason I recovered a-and I-I'm so happy and confident and that was something I thought I would never achieve and you're so nice and I love you a lot" The boy cried, Hoseok smiled widely, tightly hugging Yoongi "I don't know what to say but I love you too, so much" Hoseok said, Yoongi stopped crying but started crying again once Hoseok said that.

"No more tears" Hoseok whined, Yoongi wiped his tears and sniffled, laying on top of Hoseok "Let's just cuddle"

The couple spooned each other as they watched a Disney movie, specifically Frozen. Hoseok always teased Yoongi by saying he looked like the masculine version of Elsa.

"Well you look like the masculine version of Anna" Yoongi scoffed, a pout on his face "You're a bully" Hoseok jokingly said, making the boy gasp "Says the one who started it!" Yoongi scoffed, crossing his arms.

Yoongi

do you ever want kids

Hoseok

I'm literally next to you why don't you talk to me irl

Yoongi

because im shy 😞🥺🥺

Hoseok

ok what was the question

Yoongi

do you want kids

Hoseok

what am I gonna do? say no?

Yoongi

IS THAT A YES

Hoseok

yes

Yoongi

BSOSOSUKAKSUSJSJSJDJJSJSJAMSKAJUAHAJSJDISIWJWUJWKWKSJSJSJJSJSJSJSHSJKAIWJSBJDIEKSKSKEKDHDJDJSJBXHSJSNSNSNHDHDJSJSHDHHDHSHSBDGDHHDHDHSIHSHDYSHSHJDIDINBSHDJDOSJSJDJSJSJSJJSSJ

can we adopt a teen boy and teen girl, they're neglected a lot in the system and a lot of them don't get adopted and i want them to have good teenage days especially if they didn't have a childhood

Hoseok

you're so

kind considerate amazing the best person alive

you're gonna be an amazing parent

Yoongi

you are gonna be a good one too 😠

Hoseok smiled upon reading the conversation, Yoongi would be an amazing parent, Yoongi was so understanding and motivation, all he could was imagine Yoongi with kids.

Yoongi had fallen asleep while watching the movie, Hoseok caressed the boy's hair, he was beautiful, wait no. Beautiful was an understatement, he was ethereal, he would never meet someone as beautiful and nice as Yoongi.

Yoongi wrapped his legs around Hoseok, a small whine leaving his lips as he moved around "I'm cold" Yoongi whispered, he got cold easily  always using it as an excuse to keep Hoseok's hoodies.

Yoongi saw Hoseok as a life saver, quite literally. Without Hoseok, he would have never realized he had an eating disorder, for the longest time, he saw starving himself as a 'diet', without Hoseok, he would have killed himself, he absolutely loved life now.

Yoongi just wanted to stay home, it was snowing outside so there was nothing better to do than cuddle with Hoseok who provided him warmth.

"Should we make hot chocolate?" The younger boy asked, Yoongi nodded and shivered "It's so cold! Just bring it to me! I don't understand how you're a dancer in this cold season, no one gets up from bed" Yoongi said, chewing on a tangerine from his sweatpant pocket "The point is to do couple things, not make your husband do it as you watch Frozen" Hoseok huffed, Yoongi giggled "I'm coming"

Yoongi put on his slippers so his feet wouldn't have to touch the cold floor, he followed Hoseok into the kitchen and helped make hot chocolate.

"Do you want marshmallows or whipped cream?" Hoseok asked, looking at the boy who was getting comfy on the couch "Mini marshmallows!" Yoongi shouted from the living room, Hoseok laughed and put a small handful in Yoongi's cup, bringing it to the couch.

"Uno!" Yoongi giggled, holding one card in his hand "Grab four" Hoseok said, putting his card down, the small boy frowned "I hate you" Yoongi whined as he grabbed 4 cards from the stack.

"Do you?"

"Yes"

"Ok grab another four" Hoseok smiled, putting down his card that said '+4', Yoongi whined, kicking his legs "Not fair! I was about to win!" He pouted, grabbing more cards "Sorry babe"

"Seok! I got a promotion! I-I'm so happy!" Yoongi cried as he look through his emails, Hoseok pulled the boy into a hug, kissing his forehead "I am so proud of you, you deserve it"

Ever since Hoseok came into his life, Yoongi's life was better, like a light at the end of dark tunnel. He was the light, everything Hoseok did was amazing and brightened up the whole world.

They loved each other very much, too much some would say.

They wouldn't have it any other way

"I love you"

"I love you too"

The end.

OK THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT COMPARED TO OTHERS BUT I DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TO WRITE. i am sad to end this book, you guys are amazing readers, i love your comments. if you wanns read more of my work, read "smoke" it's a namgi book. and i have an upcoming taegi book with autistic yoongi. qotd: do i have any neurodivergent readers?? btw next chapter you guys get to ask characters questions and me lol.