39

"You'll be fine, they'll just check your teeth and clean them, just like every other time, there is no difference" Hoseok said, Yoongi had been whining the whole day about not wanting to go to the dentist, saying how afraid he is of them "What if I have a cavity or something worse?" Yoongi asked, "You get it fixed and problem solved" Hoseok chuckled, Yoongi didn't understand how Hoseok could laugh "It's not funny" Yoongi huffed, placing his chin on his hand "Fine, after your appointment, we can go ice skating, that's good, right?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi smiled and nodded.

Yoongi

"I'm in the waiting room, I feel like I'm gonna shit myself"

Hoseok

"What's the worse they could say? You'll be fine"

Yoongi

"NO, I'M ACTUALLY GONNA SHIT MYSELF, THIS IS NOT FUNNY. I'M NERVOUS"

Hoseok

"YOONGI, YOU'RE GOING TO BE JUST FINE. YOU'LL COME BACK WITH BOTH YOUR LEGS AND ARMS, A NOSE, BOTH EARS AND ALL 32 OF YOUR TEETH"

Yoongi

"What if I don't 🥺🥺"

Hoseok

"Last time I checked, you said you only had a small fear of the dentist"

Yoongi

"Are you judging me 🥺👉👈"

Hoseok

"No but just know you'll be fine, ily 💞"

Yoongi

"I love you too 💞"

Yoongi wasn't very pleased with the news he had gotten. The dentist had told him that he had to get his wisdom teeth removed to prevent future problems. It wasn't surprising to him though, recently they had been starting to bother him but didn't like to think about it.

"Did it go well?" Hoseok asked with a smile when Yoongi opened the door, Yoongi huffed and crossed his arms "I have to get my wisdom teeth removed" The oldest huffed, "Oh baby, all of them?" Hoseok frowned, Yoongi nodded and pouted "I got mine removed in high school, two at a time. If I could do it, you could too" Hoseok reassured Yoongi, "But mine is all four at once" The oldest huffed, Hoseok's eyes widened "Is it that bad or something?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi pouted and shrugged "I don't know, I'm no dentist, they have been bothering me but I don't like going so I kinda just kept it to myself and didn't call them" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok ran his hands through Yoongi's hair "They know what they're doing, there's no reason to be scared"

Yoongi munched on some apples with peanut butter at the kitchen, Hoseok was there too, just on his phone, texting people.

Hoseok

"Jungkook, I have a question"