20

Warning: Body shaming

"Seok" Yoongi said, he felt bad for having to wake Hoseok up since he found Hoseok crying in the middle of the night and probably needed lots of rest, Hoseok hummed "Yes? " He mumbled "You can stay in bed, I'll just make breakfast myself.. " Yoongi said, "I don't know, I wanna take you to this art place I saw, it looked nice" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi nodded "Do you want me to make breakfast? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok shook his head and went to make breakfast.

Hoseok made the breakfast and brought it back to Yoongi's bed, he figured Yoongi liked eating in bed.

"I really like the toast, it tastes good" Yoongi smiled as he ate the toast "I'll make it more often" Hoseok smiled back as he ate his eggs "I'm sorry about last night" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi's expression softened "Don't apologize, you're allowed to express your emotions" Yoongi said, taking s but more of his eggs, Hoseok hummed and continued to eat.

Yoongi stepped on the scale in his bathroom and froze, the scale read '115. 2', he didn't like this at all. How could he have gained weight so quickly?

"Seok.. " Yoongi mumbled as he got out the bathroom, Hoseok looked up and raised a brow "I-I gained a pound" Yoongi said, his voice was nearly a whispered "That's great baby! " Hoseok smiled, hugging Yoongi "N-no it's not" Yoongi's voice wavered, "I'll love you no matter what and I'm proud of you

"We just grab a canvas and paint it? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded "It's pretty calm here, I went here a couple of times" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi nodded  and grabbed a canvas along with some paint, it seemed relaxing to him.

"What are you going to paint?" Hoseok asked, seeing that Yoongi only had a few colors on his pallet "Oh, I don't know, maybe an ombre" Yoongi shrugged and dipped his paintbrush in blue paint "What are you going to paint? You have like every color on your pallet" Yoongi chuckled, Hoseok chuckled "I like this flower cartoon so I'm going to try and draw it"  Hoseok smiled and began to paint.

Hoseok noticed how anxious Yoongi was becoming half way on "What happened? " Hoseok asked, "I need more paint" Yoongi said, Hoseok hummed "You can go ask for more paint" Hoseok said, Yoongi stood up with the pallet and walked towards the person who gave paint.

"U-um.. H-Hello, can I get more b-blue paint? " Yoongi stuttered, instantly regretting it "Yeah! What shade? " The man asked, Yoongi hummed "That dark blue" Yoongi said, pointing at a certain paint bottle "Here you go, you look really cute baby boy. Do you have a boyfriend? " The man seductively asked, scanning Yoongi up and down "I have a boyfriend, I'm not interested" Yoongi said, he felt the man grab his shoulder as he tried to walk back "L-leave me alone" Yoongi mumbled, he tripped the man and made a run to Hoseok, he didn't like that man one bit.

"H-He's coming" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok looked up and raised a brow "Who? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi pointed at the man "He grabbed my shoulder and called me baby boy" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok frowned "Sit on my lap, that'll show him" Hoseok said, Yoongi did as told and continued to paint so he could relax himself a bit.

"Is this your boyfriend? " The man asked, Yoongi nodded and looked at Hoseok who looked insanely pissed "Go back to the paint counter and leave him alone. I won't hesitate to leave a complaint" Hoseok said, his voice was low and pretty scary to Yoongi "He's pathetic either way" The man said and walked off, Hoseok could feel Yoongi shake "You're okay with me baby, just continue painting, You handled that really well" Hoseok praised, Yoongi hummed and painted a bit more.