36

"Do you drink alcohol?" Hoseok asked all of the sudden, "Uh, sometimes, not a lot, why do you ask? " Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled and leaned closer to Yoongi "I want to get drunk tonight" The youngest said with excitement in his voice "Ah, okay. I won't but you can, I'll just take care of you" Yoongi chuckled, he caressed Hoseok's hair with a smile.

They arrived at a store and bought some alcohol. Wine for Yoongi and soju for Hoseok.

"Hoseok, I'm going to say to say one thing, if you end puking, I will sober you up and make you clean it" Yoongi said as they walked towards the check out area "You're mean" Hoseok whined, Yoongi gasped "I'm mean? I'm just making sure the house the house doesn't smell bad" Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled and kissed Yoongi's forehead "Alright

I'll wait until it's night time, what do you want to do until then? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi shrugged and laid his head on Hoseok's lap "Guess what? Jungkook signed up for courses" Yoongi smiled, Hoseok smiled "That's great, he'll do well" The youngest said, leaning down to kiss Yoongi's forehead.

"I have a question" Yoongi said, sitting up and looking into Hoseok's eyes, Hoseok raised a brow "S-so, I have scars  on my thighs a-and I wear skirts, I-I don't wear shorts or skirts without leggings under them around you, would you be comfortable with me not wearing leggings under my s-skirts around you? Y-you don't have to agree.." Yoongi nervously said, "You don't have to ask, you do whatever you want. I don't mind, if it makes you happy, go ahead " Hoseok spoke, Yoongi smiled and burried his head in to Hoseok's chest "I'm happy to have someone like you"

Hoseok saw Yoongi enter the living room with a skirt, "D-do I look okay?" Yoongi asked, looking down "Of course, you always look pretty" Hoseok reassured Yoongi.

"I think I'm going to start drinking soju now, it's almost ten" Hoseok said, Yoongi nodded and saw Hoseok walk to the kitchen to grab the bottles of soju they had bought "Weren't you going to drink wine? " Hoseok asked before taking a sip of soju, the untraditional way "I don't want to any more, sorry, I'll just take care of you and write this song" Yoongi said with a small smile, Hoseok nodded and sat next to Yoongi, taking some sios of soju.

The younger boy was two and a half bottles in and he was drunk, stumbling over his own feet. He wasn't talking to Yoongi which was a bit weird but the oldest didn't mind. As long as he was staying safe and not doing anything crazy, he was okay.

"Baby, come here" Yoongi said, Hoseok raised a brow "I have a boyfriend" Hoseok pouted, Yoongi raised a brow and made a confused face. Was Hoseok cheating on him? "What's his name? " Yoongi asked, "Min Yoongi" He innocently said, Yoongi let out a small chuckle "I am Min Yoongi" The oldest said, caressing Hoseok's hair "I don't believe you, please help me find my boyfriend" Hoseok frowned, Yoongi could only stare at Hoseok.

"My boyfriend looks a lot like you" Hoseok said, "Really? He's that ugly?" Yoongi asked, a humorless laugh leaving his mouth after "No, he's really pretty. He's short and perfect size to cuddle, baby material, he's a bit feminine but I find it really cute. His smile and giggles are the cutest and he's perfect and has a nice personality, please help me find him or I'll cry" Hoseok whined, a pout forming on his lips "Jung Hoseok, I am your boyfriend. I'm Min Yoongi" Yoongi said,getting a bit frustrated because Hoseok couldn't remember.

"Give me your ID, I need to make sure you're not lying to me" Hoseok said, Yoongi pulled out his ID from his wallet and handed it to Hoseok "Nin Yoongi, my boyfriend's name is Min Yoongi" Hoseok said, Yoongi snatched his ID away from Hoseok's hands and huffed "I forgot you can't read properly when you're drunk, how about you go to bed before I shove a gallon of water down your throat so you sober up" Yoongi said, Hoseok raised a brow "Listen here Mr. Nin, I feel sad, I just want my boyfriend" Hoseok sniffled, holding onto Yoongi's hand "Don't tell my boyfriend I'm holding your hand, I don't want him to be mad at me"

Somehow, Yoongi managed to convince Hoseok that he was his boyfriend, the youngest was still a bit doubtful but trusted the oldest.

"You know, sometimes I feel like I'm not helping you, I'm just kinds there.. Maybe I'm making things w-worse and you don't say anything.." Hoseok mumbled as he played with his fingers, tears brimmed in his eyes "Seok, you help me a lot, I really mean it, sometimes I get moody but I promise it had nothing to do with you" Yoongi said, he saw Hoseok start crying "It's okay Seokie, let it out" The oldest reassured Hoseok, rubbing his back and wiping his tears.

Yoongi looked at his phone, it was nearly three in the morning and Hoseok was yet to go to sleep, he kept talking about some interesting stuff but Yoongi was getting really tired.

"Look! I'm going to do a backflip!" Hoseok giggled, standing up and stumbling to a more open spot, Yoongi bolted up and grabbed Hoseok's hand "No, no backflips, maybe when you're sober" Yoongi sternly said, Hoseok looked down and frowned.

"I'm getting tired, let's go to sleep" Yoongi yawned, Hoseok nodded "Do you need help getting to our room?" The oldest asked, the youngest nodded and took his hand, sliding it into Yoongi's.

Yoongi let go of Hoseok's hand and stuff him on the toilet seat as he brushed his teeth, he didn't want the younger one to get hurt since he had already had a few bruises from tripping over his own feet.

"You should brush your own teeth" Yoongi said, handing Hoseok his toothbrush, Hoseok placed toothpaste on it and began brushing as he looked at Yoongi, he absolutely loved him.

"Kisses please" Hoseok said, Yoongi kissed Hoseok's lips, "Thank you, I'm sorry for keeping you up" Hoseok frowned, Yoongi shook his head "It's alright, I'm just tired" Yoongi mumbled, snuggling in to Hoseok's chest.

"I love you Yoongi"

"I love you too"

A/N: Hoseok do be getting drunk 😳 I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please stay safe with going out and protesting. I'm not really good when speaking about this stuff but for your best to support and try to give equal treatment to everyone. If you want me to, I can send petition links for you to sign. QOTD: What do you think of drunk Hoseok?— Vickie💞