alternative chapter

tw: court/legal stuff self harm, almost attempted suicide, joowon, stabbing, abuse, panic attacks, suicidal thoughts

"jungkook-ah, please give this yoongi" a man in black clothing told the young boy who was wiping tables in an empty café, the man's voice was low and mysterious.

"d-do i know you?" jungkook stuttered, carefully accepting the box from the man, "it's joowon, now give it to him..." he said, the voice was threatening which made jungkook shiver.

before jungkook could process what had happened, joowon had left the store, leaving him with a cardboard box that was tightly sealed.

jungkook despised joowon and every detail of him, his break was in 10 minutes so he would surely open during that time. he wouldn't allow yoongi to see it without his consent.

-

jungkook grabbed his key, sliding it across the box to open it. honestly, he was scared. joowon was capable of so much, he was capable beyond what a normal person could think of.

he stared at the box with horror on his face, "t-this is yoongi hyung?" he shakily whispered to himself, seeing a polaroid of yoongi's back severely bruised. he looked thin too.

he found a scale inside, a note with handwriting, attached was a picture of yoongi, the boy was clearly afraid.

the note read,

-

yoongi-ah,

this is joowon, you remember me, right? look at these pictures, so thin and beautiful with bruises on your body.

so naive and innocent, how you would let me do pretty things to you.

trust me when i say this. come back or these pictures.. all south korea will know about how petty you are.

lose some weight, just because hoseok thinks you're pretty doesn't mean you're pretty. you've gained like 30 pounds fatass.

<3,

lee joowon

-

jungkook felt tears brim in his eyes, he took the box and headed straight to the police office.

joowon was a monster straight from hell.

-

yoongi walked towards the door when he heard a knock at the door, his eye peeped through the small whole.

it was the police, yoongi was a bit confused but opened the door. perhaps there had been a crime near by and they wanted to know his statement on it.

"hello, is this min yoongi?" the police officer asked, he was tall, it was intimidating to yoongi, yoongi nodded and raised a brow, "yes this is min yoongi, can i help you?" he asked, the police nodded, "can we come in?" he asked, yoongi nodded again.

a group of police officers came in, there was 3 of them, they sat down at the kitchen table with yoongi. yoongi's stomach was twirling from nervousness.

"do you know someone named lee joowon?" he asked, yoongi gulped and nodded, "i do" he spoke, his clothes sticking to his body from how he was sweating.