9

Hoseok

"Yoongi, how are you? "

Yoongi

"I've been okay, just a bit sad and I've been needing your hugs and affection"

Hoseok

"I'll be over there in a bit to give you some hugs and kisses. Why are you sad? Did something bad happen?"

Yoongi

"Did I make you upset when we went to the arcade? I'm sorry, I really am, I didn't mean to!"

Hoseok

"You didn't make me upset, don't apologize. I'll be over there in a bit"

Yoongi

"Okay :]"

-

Hoseok tooka bag of popcorn and put it in his bag, maybe Yoongi and himself could watch a movie while eating popcorn. He got in the car and began to drive to Yoongi's house.

Hoseok knocked on the door and waited for an answer but he got a text

Yoongi

"The door is open"

Hoseok

"Oh okay"

Hoseok opened the doors and jogged to Yoongi's room, Yoongi was in his room scrolling through his phone. "Hey Yoongi! " Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled "Hobi! " Yoongi cheered, standing up from his bed and hugging Hoseok "I missed you" Yoongi said, Hoseok ruffled Yoongi's hair "I missed you too" Hoseok said, kissing Yoongi's forehead making Yoongi blush.

"Why were you sad? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi sighed "I missed you and I felt like I made you upset when we went to the arcade. I promise I'll be better! I won't disappoint! " Yoongi said, Hoseok hated the fact that Yoongi was constantly insecure, he wanted Yoongi to understand that he always loved him and that he doesn't disappoint "You never disappoint, you're the nicest person I've met" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi smiled back "Please don't turn out like Joowon" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok sighed "I won't" He mumbled, he truly wanted to beat up the bastard that abused Yoongi.

"I brought popcorn, do you want to watch a movie? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi looked down and fiddled with his fingers "Sure, can I chose the movie? " Yoongi asked with pleading eyes that Hoseok couldn't say no to "Okay, I'll be back" Hoseok smiled and left the room with the pack of popcorn.

Yoongi through the catalog of Netflix and surfaced on a movie called 'Burning', he hummed "Hoseok and I can watch this" Yoongi mumbled, he waited for Hoseok to come back.

Hoseok came back with a bag of popcorn in his hand, he sat next to Yoongi "Did you pick a movie? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded and showed Hoseok the movie "I've never seen it" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi smiled back "We can watch it together"

Hoseok watched the movie while eating popcorn, he looked at Yoongi who carefully took 5 pieces, Hoseok tried not to look because he didn't want to make Yoongi uncomfortable, but in the inside he was screaming because Yoongi was willingly eating.