3

Warning: PTSD

"Listen here you little shit! Ever since we moved in together, I told you I wanted breakfast ready by 9:45! It is currently 10:01 and you're barely making eggs!" Joowon, Yoongi's ex, said. Yoongi gripped onto his shirt, not making eye contact with Joowon "I-I'm sorry, I had a doctors appointment this morning,"  Yoongi apologized, Joowon rolled his eyes "At least look me in the eye when you apologize! You know what going to happen now, right? " Joowon asked, taking off his belt, "P-please don't! I-I'll make extra food! " Yoongi begged for forgiveness, "Shirt off" Joowon spoke, Yoongi whimpered and took off his shirt.

Yoongi woke up in cold sweat, he curled up in a ball and began to sob, all the memories rushed through him. He began to scratch his skin and cry even harder.

Yoongi

"Are you awake? "

Hoseok

"Yeah, I woke up a few minutes ago, what's up?"

Yoongi

"I had a nightmare :( "

Hoseok

"Do you want to talk about it? "

Yoongi

"It was about some bad things that happened around 2 years ago, I may open up about it if i'm comfortable in the future"

Hoseok

"Okay, I hope it wasn't really bad. Just know you're safe with me and I would never do anything to make you uncomfortable in the slightest way"

Yoongi

"Thank you :] "

Hoseok

"No problem :] "

"How's your match going? " Namjoon asked, Hoseok frowned a bit with a sigh "Is that a good or bad sign? " Namjoon asked, Hoseok shrugged "Joon, he's starting to worry me. I feel like I'll hurt him, he hasn't told me a lot about his past but it seems really bad. He texted me not too long ago that he had a nightmare about his past," Hoseok ran his hands through his hair, "I know you'll do what's best for both of you. You're such a caring person, Seok" Namjoon smiled, Hoseok smiled "I'll try my best."

"You're not coming over today? " Jungkook asked through the phone, he heard Yoongi sigh "Sorry Kook, I just haven't been feeling well," Yoongi said. "Are you sick? Have you been taking good care of yourself? " Jungkook asked, "I have, don't worry" Yoongi lied, they said their goodbye's and ended the call.

In reality, Yoongi wasn't taking good care of himself. He spent a lot of time thinking about Joowon, the were horrible memories causing him to cry out loud and scream in to a pillow. All of the comments Joowon had told him were sinking in to him, he stopped showing his emotions and only kept them to himself but he felt something for Hoseok. His personality and looks were trust worthy, as much as Yoongi wanted to trust him, he couldn't because he thought it was too early.