35

When Hoseok woke up, he saw his small boyfriend on top of him, he found it adorable and didn't move an inch just to be able it capture this view.

"Good morning, Yoongi" Hoseok smiled as Yoongi woke up, Yoongi burried his face in Hoseok's chest "Good morning" Yoongi said, Hoseok caressed Yoongi's hair and smiled.

"Why did you get on top of me?" Hoseok softly asked as they ate cereal "Was I too heavy?" Yoongi asked, the youngest shook his head "No, I just thought it was cute, you had your arms around my waist and I may have taken some pictures" Hoseok mumbled the last part, "Show me your phone" Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled and handed the oldest his phone.

"Please, I look like a rat" Yoongi huffed as he handed Hoseok back his phone "You look so cute, I swear I almost died from cuteness" Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled "I have pictures of you too, from yesterday when you were tired" Yoongi said with a smile, Hoseok flushed red and hid his face in his hands.

"Hani! Hani? " Yoongi's voice softened as he saw Hani laying on the ground "Did you sleep well? You look tired" Yoongi frowned, he put the small kitty on his lap and caressed her. He put some food in her bowl, expecting her to run to her bowl but she just stayed on his lap.

Yoongi grabbed Hani and carried her to where Hoseok was, they sat down and watched anime "Is Hani okay? She's usually running around and playing" Hoseok said, Yoongi shrugged "She didn't eat" The oldest frowned, "Let's try to play with her, maybe she'll play" Hoseok said, Yoongi nodded and they walked to grab some toy.

After a few minutes, they started to give up, Hani wasn't reacting to any toys and all she did was curl up on Yoongi's lap "Do you think she's sick?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shrugged and set Hani on the ground so he could stretch his leg.

The couple noticed Hani doing something weird "I think she's gagging! Get a towel! " Yoongi raised his voice, Hoseok ran to the laundry room and git a towel, setting Hani on it.

"Poor Hani" Yoongi frowned as he saw Hani lay on the ground after throwing up "Should we take her to the vet? It could be something serious" Hoseok asked, "Yeah, let's go" Yoongi made no hesitation in saying that, both of them putting on appropriate clothing and putting Hani in her portable cage.

"I'm scared, what if something really wrong with her? " Yoongi asked, pulling his kegs close to his chest, Hoseok didn't want to say that everything would be fine because that's something he wasn't sure about "We can only hope for the best, I think they should be able to do something if something is wrong with Hani" Hoseok said, when he stopped at a red light, he reached his hand back and grabbed one of his hoodies and handed it to Yoongi "Put it on, you looks adorable in them" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi smiled and quickly put it on "Thank you"

The couple anxiously waited for results, Yoongi was more nervous, he kept tapping Hoseok and squeezing his hand for comfort.

"Your kitty ate something she wasn't supposed to eat, she ate grapes. She will be treated right now, if we wait any longer, the kitty will die" The veterinarian said, Yoongi felt tears brim in his eyes.

'It's my fault, no one else's. Maybe you shouldn't own a cat, you don't deserve one's

They sat back down, Yoongi was holding in a sob "W-what if she dies?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok's smile fell and he rubbed the oldest back "I don't know  Yoongi" Hoseok spoke, he really didn't know what he would do.

"Hani is all set, please keep items that are bad for her out of reach" The veterinarian said with a smile, Hoseok smiled, taking the portable cage into his hand and taking Yoongi's hand with the other.

"I-It's my fault" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok glaced at the oldest "That Hani got sick? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded and looked down, fiddling with his sweater paws "Yoongi, I'm not going to say it's not your fault because it partly is. I think that next time you should be more cautious, okay? But don't beat yourself up for it, we didn't know and we just got Hani a few weeks ago" Hoseok softly said, Yoongi nodded and played with his sweater paws.

Hoseok put Yoongi on his lap, causing the oldest to giggle. Hoseok loved seeing Yoongi smile, he had the cutest smile and would love to see it everyday.

"I want cuddles" Yoongi said, looking up at Hoseok, Hoseok smiled and nodded. He grabbed Yoongi and placed him over his shoulder so they could walk to their bedroom.

"You're strong" Yoongi smiled, "Not really" Hoseok chuckled, he pulled Yoongi closer to him, their faces were only centimeters away.

Hoseok made no hesitation to kiss Yoongi's forehead, making the older smile "I love your smile" Hoseok complimented, Yoongi's smile only got bigger "I-I like yours too, it's very pretty" Yoongi said, Hoseok blushed and kissed Yoongi's lips "I love you so much" Yoongi said, a small giggle leaving his lips.

"Look at what I got you" Hoseok said, pulling a blanket out from his closet. It was pastel blue blanket with little bears on it. Yoongi's smile widened, "It's so cute! We can use it to cuddle" Yoongi said, unfolding the the blanket and wrapping it around his head "You're proving the fact that you never stop getting cuter" Hoseok huffed, a pout forming on his lips, Yoongi smiled and kissed Hoseok's lips "You're cuter"

Yoongi wrote in his lyric book as he stared at Hoseok's side profile and at a movie they were watching "Can I see? " Hoseok asked when he catched Yoongi looking at him, Yoongi panicked "Uh, N-no? " Yoongi spoke with a smile, it was a song for Hoseok, he was planning on showing it to him when he was done but he wanted it to be perfect "Ah okay" Hoseok said, grabbing some popcorn and shoving it into his mouth.

The oldest finally closed his notebook and put it away before going to cuddle with his boyfriend, Hoseok set his head on Yoongi's shoulder "Seok, I'm smaller than you, you'll break your neck" Yoongi chuckled, Hoseok pouted and laid his head on a pillow "Give me a kiss or I'll cry" Hoseok said, Yoongi gasped and kissed the younger boy.

"I love you, Seok"

"I love you too"

A/N: I was kinda pissed when I was writing this chapter so my boyfriend is cancelled, it's their birthday too 🌝 QOTD: Worst argument you've had and did you make up? — Vickie 💞💞