First Epilogue

Tw: mentions of abuse, sexual assault, manipulation, and ptsd. they are not written with deal, it is just mentioned but read at your own risk

"I don't think we'll get approved" The older boy said, a sigh leaving his pouty lips. After a few years after their marriage, they wanted kids and Yoongi wanted to adopt. They were currently in the process of getting approved to be foster parents.

"Why do you say that?" The younger boy asked, he thought they would make great parents, did Yoongi not think that? "I did some research and apparently people with mental illness are less likely to get approved because  foster care agencies think they're not mentally well enough. I don't think we'll get approved with my history of mental health" The boy sighed, a pout on his lips.

"Says who?" Hoseok asked, shoving some chips into his mouth "Literally the fucking agency" Yoongi sighed, running his hands through his hair, he had a long diagnostic list after seeing his therapist for so long "That's bullshit, and besides you're doing so much better now" Hoseok said, a small smile on his lips.

"That's true but I'm very doubtful" Yoongi frowned, tears brimming in his eyes, he really wanted kids with Hoseok "It's going to be okay, don't worry about it honey" He said, kissing Yoongi's forehead.

Yoongi tried to do what Hoseok said which was 'don't worry' it was going well until he got an email at 12pm.

Hello,

The agency and your social worker have been discussing many things with the agency. We are still very doubtful of how you would fit as foster parents, please look into surrogacy.

The agency is requesting another mental screening from you and Hoseok to make sure you are at a stable mental place. We will need to take a look at your house again to make sure the living environment is safe.

Yoongi let out a bunch of curses and threw his phone across the room, all he could was blame himself for the his mental health history.

Hoseok opened the bedroom door and peeped inside, seeing Yoongi's broken phone on the ground and the boy staring off into space.

"What the hell was that?" He asked, getting close to Yoongi "I got an email from the agency and they said we should look into surrogacy because there's a chance we won't get approved because of my mental health history and they're asking for another mental screening, this is all my fault!" Yoongi said, beginning to shake and cry.

"Take a big deep breath" Hoseok calmly said, Yoongi cried into Hoseok's chest as he tried taking deep breaths "It is not your fault that you have a history of mental illness, you didn't choose mental illness" Hoseok softly said, wiping Yoongi's tears.

"I-I know that you're right, but I still blame myself. If I had gotten out of that relationship, I wouldn't have an eating disorder and PTSD" the boy cried, Hoseok pulled him onto his lap, playing with his hair to calm him down "You didn't know! There's no reason to blame yourself, you need to get your mind off this, let's go do something else" Hoseok said, he hated when Yoongi blamed himself because he knew it wasn't true "Let's just cuddle please"

Hoseok and Yoongi were interviewed again, their house was inspected and they had another mental screening, both boys were worried, Yoongi more than Hoseok, Hoseok was more open to surrogacy than Yoongi.