10

Yoongi

"Hobi, are you home? I miss you"

Hoseok

"Yeah, you can come over but I can't. I hurt my foot while dancing and I had a hard time getting home"

Yoongi

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've picked you up"

Hoseok

"I thought you were working so I didn't call you"

Yoongi

"I can work from home too, I have a studio"

Hoseok

"Oh, I'll keep that in mind for next time"

Yoongi

"Okay, can I come over though? Maybe a sleepover?"

Hoseok

"That would be cool, the door is open"

Yoongi

"Send the location please"

Hoseok

[Location sent!]

Yoongi

"I'll be over in a few"

Yoongi left the house with a bag full of clothing and essentials that he would need to stay over at Hoseok's house, he got in the car, placing the bag in the passenger seat before beginning to drive.

Yoongi arrived to Hoseok's house after seven minutes and knocked on the door "Come in! " Hoseok's loud voice said, Yoongi opened the door and was met by Hoseok resting his foot on a cushion as he watched television.

"My poor Seokie! " Yoongi said and bigger over to Hoseok, giving him small pecks on his cheeks and forehead "It's no big deal" Hoseok chuckled, Yoongi pouted and crosses his arms "It is to me so I'll be your personal nurse" Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled "Ah, Mr. Min! I need some hugs and kisses! It's urgent!" Hoseok exaggerated, Yoongi couldn't help but blush and smile, he hid his cheeks "O-oh, coming your way" Yoongi stuttered, getting up from his spot and pressing more kisses on Hoseok's cheeks "You forgot my lips, Nurse Min" Hoseok pouted, Yoongi pressed his lips against Hoseok's and pecked them "Much better" Hoseok smiled, a tint of blush on his cheeks.

"Do you have any ice packs? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded and pointed to the freezer, Yoongi walked to the freezer and got an ice pack out. He sat next to Hoseok's foot and pressed it down on his foot making Hoseok wince causing Yoongi to immediately stop "I'm sorry, did that hurt a lot? " Yoongi asked with a worried tone, he bit his nails as he looked at Hoseok "No, it's fine. Keep going" Hoseok said, Yoongi carefully placed the ice pack on Hoseok's foot "Be more careful next time, alright? " Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded "I will" Hoseok quietly said.

"Does your foot feel better? " Yoongi asked and lifted the ice pack up front Hoseok's foot "It doesn't hurt as much, thank you Yoongi" Hoseok said stood up, stumbling to the kitchen to make some food "Do you want some food?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi hummed "I'm not really hungry" Yoongi lied and scratched the back of his head "What about something small? I saw you eat popcorn last time I went to your house" Hoseok said, he didn't want right force Yoongi but he wanted him to eat "Do you have broccoli? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded "Seasoned and steamed? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded and began looking at his phone.

Hoseok served Yoongi broccoli and served himself some japchae, he sat down and began to eat. Yoongi slowly ate, he didn't want Hoseok to worry about him. "Is it good? I haven't steamed broccoli in some time, usually my friend comes over to make it" Hoseok chuckled, Yoongi gave a thumbs up "It's delicious but you gave me a bit too much" Yoongi chuckled and placed some broccoli on Hoseok's plate "I'm eating Japchae" Hoseok whined, Yoongi gave puppy eyes "Eat it for me please" Yoongi said, Hoseok blushed "Only for you"

"I don't want anymore" Yoongi said, he finished half the plate but he felt nauseous, he covered his mouth, he had never eaten that much in a while "Can I use your bathroom?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded and sighed after Yoongi left to go to the bathroom. He really hated how Yoongi thought he had to do this stuff to be 'perfect'.

"I love you" Hoseok said, he pulled Yoongi in to a hug "Me too" Yoongi smiled, looking at Hoseok's black and shiny eyes.

They were now getting ready to sleep, They were in the bathroom brushing their teeth. They rinsed their mouths and went to Hoseok's bedroom.

"Do you sleep with jeans on?" Hoseok asked as he saw Yoongi in jeans "N-no, I'm just not comfortable.. " Yoongi said, Hoseok frowned "It's okay, did you bring your shorts or sleepwear? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded, Hoseok walked to his closet and handed Yoongi a blanket "You can cover yourself with this if it makes it any better. I don't want to make you uncomfortable " Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled "Thank you, I'll go change" Yoongi said, he walked right to the bathroom to change.

Yoongi walked in the bedroom while covering his legs, he laid down next to Hoseok. "Can I cuddle you? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded "You always can" Hoseok smiled, letting Yoongi's small body embrace his bigger one.

Hoseok woke up in the middle of the night to crying and sleep talking from Yoongi, "Stop! " Yoongi shouted, moving around in his sleep, Hoseok was concerned to say the least, Yoongi was having horrible nightmares but he wasn't sure if it was safe to wake Yoongi up but Yoongi eventually woke up in cold sweat.

Yoongi was crying, sobbing, and shaking, Hoseok wanted to do something but he felt completely useless in this situation. Hoseok grabbed a cup of cold water from the kitchen and brought it to his room so Yoongi could drink it after.

Hoseok heard the final sniffles coming from Yoongi "Are you doing better now? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded, he wasn't in a mood to speak "I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything but I brought you a glass of water for you drink" Hoseok smiled and and handed Yoongi the glass of water, Yoongi relaxed a bit after drinking from it "Kiss please" Yoongi whispered, Hoseok nodded, kissing the top of Yoongi's head.

Hoseok talked to Yoongi for a bit, trying to remind him of happy things so the nightmare memories would leave his mind. "I'll always be here, I'll tell you everyday" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi gave a small smile and snuggled into Hoseok's chest "Comfy" He mumbled, Hoseok's warmth relaxed him, Hoseok caressed Yoongi's hair "I love you" Hoseok said, Yoongi hummed "Me too"

A/N: I hope you guys are staying healthy and safe. QOTD: How is online school going for you guys? Mine is going okay —Vickie💕💕