50

"Why are you awake?" Hoseok asked, startling Yoongi who was 'sleeping', Yoongi hid under the blanket "Good thing I don't have work" Hoseok sighed, he was upset. Never have he wished to hurt someone like the way he wanted to hurt Joowon.

"I'm so sorry Seok. I'm such a horrible boyfriend, I don't deserve you" Yoongi cried, pulling his knees to his chest, Hoseok frowned "No crying, you're the best boyfriend anyone could have. Your mental illness doesn't impact how I see you as a person, you're probably the best person I've ever, so strong and cute" Hoseok said, Yoongi cried harder, he had cried so much that his head hurt and eyes were stinging "I love you" Yoongi mumbled, rubbing his face into Hoseok's shoulder "I love you more"

"You have to at least eat half this bowl of fruit, yesterday you ate a couple grapes, I know you're still not very motivated to eat but you have to eat something" Hoseok said, placing the plate of fruit on the table with a sad smile, tears brimmed in Yoongi's eyes as he saw Hoseok's sad smile, he wanted to make him proud and sometimes he felt like he couldn't which made him very sad.

"A-are you upset at me?" Yoongi mumbled as he picked at the fruit with his fork "No baby, I'm just so upset that you have to go through this shit because of Joowon, he hurt you out of all 7 billion people on the earth, no one deserves that either way. I'm also happy that you're getting better, you're so strong Yoongi hyung" Hoseok said, a small spread across his face at the end, Yoongi didn't know what to say, he just hugged Hoseok and sniffled.

Yoongi managed to eat the bowl of fruit, giggling when Hoseok would steal strawberries from his and claimed 'I'm hungry' as he had a bowl of soup in front of him.

"You know how much I love you Yoon?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi was on Hoseok's lap as they watched some music show and watched idols perform, Yoongi stayed silent and hummed, he wasn't in a mood to speak, Hoseok didn't mind, it happened a lot, Yoongi didn't want to speak and communicated by pointing, facial expressions, text messages, or notes.

"My hair is going to be curly and I'm going to cry about it for days just because you want to braid it" Yoongi whined, crossing his arms "You asked me to do this because it makes you feel pretty" Hoseok said, Yoongi scrunched up his nose "Yes I did" The boy giggled, he loved having Hoseok caress his hair.

"I bought small butterfly clips at the convenience store the other day, they come in great use today" Hoseok smiled, getting up from the couch and sprinting to their room to grab the small butterfly clips.

Yoongi patiently waited for Hoseok to come back, he loved the boy and would do about anything for him. "I'm back" Hoseok said, a bag of clips in his
hand, he took out a small handful of clips, carefully placing them in Yoongi's small braids.

"You look cute, just like a small baby" Hoseok cooed, pressing Yoongi's lips together and kissing his lips "You call me a baby everyday" Yoongi pouted, Hoseok giggled, kissing Yoongi's forehead.

"I think you would look with curly hair" Hoseok said, Yoongi rolled his eyes "I could put on a trashbag and you would say I'm cute" Yoongi scoffed, Hoseok smiled "You're right"

It had been 2 days since Yoongi had a nightmare, Hoseok did his best to try and make Yoongi happy and not see him space out into deep thought.

Yoongi stayed in a curled up position on the couch when he heard Hoseok come in, Hoseok had a couple bags in his bag, he placed them on the ground  and sighed "Hey Yoons, you doing alright?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi hummed, showing a thumbs up.