18

It was a Sunday morning, Hoseok was packing some bags so he would be able to stay at Yoongi's house. Hoseok needed to buy food for Yoongi's meals and snacks so it was going to be a long week. He put his bags in the car and left to Yoongi's house.

Hoseok used the extra keys under Yoongi's doormat to open the door, the bags were in his hand and on the ground.

"Good morning Yoongi" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi groaned "Morning, go back to sleep next to me" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok shook his head "I'm going to buy food, do you want to come or are you going to sleep more? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi pointed to the bed "I'll stay here, my wallet is on the counter" Yoongi mumbled, "I'll pay myself" Hoseok said and left before Yoongi could protest.

Hoseok grabbed a cart and was strolling through the store, 'Bread' he read, he grabbed some bread and put it in the cart. There were lots of things he has going to buy, such as meat, yogurt, and fruit.

Hoseok knew Yoongi would need some snacks, he looked through the aisles and found almonds, candy, and similar stuff. He grabbed a hit of candy and almonds before putting them in the cart.

"Your total is 129.33" The cashier said, Hoseok slid his card and took the groceries.

"You're back? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded, his arms were filled with bags "Do you need me to help? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok shook his head and went back to the car to get more bags.

Yoongi tried to focus on his phone instead of all the food Hoseok bought, but it was hard, knowing he had to eat that food. "We'll start tomorrow since tomorrow is Monday" Hoseok said, Yoongi carefully nodded, making grabby hands towards Hoseok.

"You'll get overwhelmed but that's okay" Hoseok smiled as he caressed Yoongi's hair, Yoongi hummed and nodded "I-I need and want to achieve my goals.. " Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok nodded "I'll give you all the reassurance and support you need, in fact, why don't you invite Jungkook? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded "He'll only be here for breakfast because he has work" Yoongi said, "That's fine, as long as he is still here" Hoseok smiled and kissed Yoongi's cheek.

Hoseok woke up to a knock on the door, it was no other than Jungkook, he walked over to the door and opened it "Good morning, Jungkook" Hoseok smiled, Jungkook smiled back

"Is he awake? " Jungkook asked, walking in to the house "I was about to wake him up, but he looks so cute and peaceful" Hoseok smiled, Jungkook chuckled "Your eyes glow up just thinking of him, you're whipped" Jungkook smiled, Hoseok turned red "Y-yeah, let me go wake him up" Hoseok said, walking towards Yoongi's room.

"Wake up baby, Jungkook is here" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi groaned "He's already here? What time is it? How long have you been awake? " Yoongi asked, sitting up "It's 10:30, I've been awake for not long but let's go to the kitchen" Hoseok said, Yoongi nodded "Okay"  Yoongi mumbled and walked to the kitchen with Hoseok.

Hoseok was going to keep breakfast simple for today, he was going to start the day off with cereal and an orange, Jungkook and himself would have the same thing so Yoongi would feel more motivated.

Hoseok set the stuff down and sat down  "Cereal.." Yoongi mumbled to himself as he stared at the bowl, "C-can I eat the orange first?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook and Hoseok nodded "It doesn't matter what order you eat it in" Hoseok said, Yoongi hummed and slowly ate the orange.

Yoongi took the spoon and scooped up some cereal, he put it in his mouth and chewed.

'Don't eat more' the voice told him, Yoongi frowned, he already wanted to give up. "Seok" Yoongi mumbled, "Yes baby? " Hoseok asked, putting more cereal in his mouth "I-I don't want to do this anymore" Yoongi said, Hoseok's smile fell a bit "You can do it, Jungkookie and I believe in you, I love you so much Yoongi and I believe you can do it" Hoseok said, kissing the top of Yoongi's head, Yoongi smiled "T-thank you" Yoongi mumbled, taking a few more bites of his cereal.