37

Yoongi made some pancakes for Hoseok for breakfast, he made sure to close all the blinds and have medication ready for when Hoseok woke up. The boy would probably have a horrible hangover.

Soon enough, Hoseok was walking in to the kitchen, he laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder "Hey baby, do you feel good?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok shook his head and whined "My head hurts and thank you for closing the blinds" Hoseok mumbled, he wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist as he cooked "If I burn myself, I'm blaming it on you" Yoongi huffed, Hoseok smiled "Alright"

Yoongi's meal plan had been increased so he was frustrated and upset, he didn't want to eat 2500 calories a day.

"So how was drunk Hoseok?" Hoseok asked, trying to distract Yoongi "Drunk Hoseok didn't believe me when I said I was your boyfriend so you asked for my ID and you read it as 'Nin Yoongi' but somehow I managed to convince you I'm your boyfriend, then you cried and then you tried to do a backflip" Yoongi explained, Hoseok couldn't help but laugh "I did that? Did I throw anything? Drunk Hoseok does that a lot" Hoseok explained, Yoongi nodded "It wasn't at me but it was some pillow or small stuff, if it was at me, I would've gone to Kook's house" Yoongi showed a small smile, "I'm sorry for keeping you up late" Hoseok apologized, Yoongi shook his head "It's fine"

"My head hurts" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi sat on Hoseok's lap and kissed his cheeks "You already took medication, just give it a minute" Yoongi said, he rubbed his eyes and leaves around Hoseok's lap"

Within minutes, he saw Yoongi sleeping, the boy's mouth was slightly open and he had his arms around Hoseok's waist "Cute"

Hoseok carefully laid Yoongi in bed, it was his fault that Yoongi was tired, he had kept him up until three in the morning.

"Seok" Yoongi mumbled in his sleep, gripping on to Hoseok's shirt, Hoseok played with Yoongi's hair and hummed, the boy looked pretty and a bit more healthier than before which made him feel happy.

Yoongi cuddled next to Hoseok when he woke up, "I had a good nap" Yoongi mumbled, showing a small smile "As should" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi laid on Hoseok's chest and played with the youngers necklaces.

"You've been writing a lot in your lyric book, can I see? " Hoseok teased, getting a bit closer to Yoongi, Yoongi began panicking, he closed his notebook and set it on his lap, "It's something important" Yoongi explained, Hoseok raised a brow "Ah, okay" Hoseok said, putting a cracker in his mouth as he looked at his phone.

"Seokie, you know I love you a lot? Like a lot, I don't know how to describe it" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok smiled "I love you too" Hoseok said, he booked Yoongi's button nose, causing the oldest to giggle.

"C'mon, the milk and cookie will go bad if you just leave it there" Hoseok said, Yoongi put his knees up to his chest and shrugged "It's becoming a lot.. " Yoongi mumbled, playing with his necklace, Hoseok cupped Yoongi's face "I know you're upset and wanting to give up but you know what I also know? I know that you're a strong person, I know you can make it through, you've made it far, that's a good thing, you can do it" Hoseok said, Yoongi's eyes stared up at his boyfriend's caring ones "Thank you Seokie" Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled "Anytime"

Yoongi dipped his cookie in the milk and began fidgeting with his hands, "Do you know how to ice skate? I was thinking we could go someday" Hoseok said, Yoongi took another small bite "Yeah, I'm a bit bad at it, a date at an ice skating ring? That sounds nice" Yoongi smiled, Hoseok pecked Yoongi's left cheek and smiled,

"Done" Yoongi mumbled, getting up from the couch and setting his dirty cup in the sink "Great job! " Hoseok cheered, Yoongi hid his face in Hoseok's chest, "Such a pretty boy" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi blushed and pouted "The pretty boy is you" Yoongi said, pointing his index finger at Hoseok, "No, you"

Yoongi aggressively erased some lyrics and huffed, he fidgeted with his pen and sighed "I'll try later" He mumbled, getting up from the couch and putting his notebook and mechanical pen away.

"Hobi? " Yoongi peeped his head in their bedroom, the younger boy was laying down on their bed, taking deep breaths. Yoongi found that Hoseok did this a lot, a lot of times when he was stressed or thinking a lot. What was he thinking about this time?

After a few minutes, Hoseok walked to Yoongi and hugged his tightly, pecking his cheeks, he ruffled his hair before smiling and showing his dimples.

"Hey Yoongi, I won't go to dance tomorrow because I have some stuff to do, alright? If you wake up and don't see me, I'll be somewhere" Hoseok said, lacing his hand with Yoongi's, Yoongi giggled and nodded, "Alright, here, take a sip of water"  Yoongi said, Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's cup and took a small sip from the cold water.

"That's possibly the lamest movie I've seen" Yoongi grumbled after rthe movie they had been watching finished, Hoseok chuckled "It was, we should've watched another one" Hoseok said, a smile forming on his face. Yoongi grabbed the control remote and put on another movie.

The two boys had watched movies all night and it was now two in the morning, Hoseok had to be up at an early time so he got ready to go to sleep.

"You're not going to bed? " Hoseok asked, a pout forming on his lips "Not yet" Yoongi said, scratching the back of his neck, he was still writing lyrics "You always stay up until late at night writing" Hoseok huffed, pulling one of his stuffed animals close to him "Seok, that's my job, besides, I'm working on something special right now" Yoongi mumbled, caressing Hoseok's light brown hair, "But I want cuddles" Hoseok quietly spoke, Yoongi set his stuff down and faced Hoseok, he nuzzled his face into Hoseok's chest and smiled.

"I love you Seok"

"I love you too"

A/N: I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy the whole week, I'm trying to upload and I'm working on chapters right now, please forgive me. Stay safe please QOTD: What do you think Hoseok was worried about? — Vickie💞💞