42

"You did so good baby" Hoseok softly said, a smile on his face as he stood up  "Let's go wash up" The youngest said, Yoongi hummed "Will you carry me?" He asked, Hoseok nodded "Of course" He walked closer to Yoongi and carried him to the bathroom, setting him on the bathroom lid as he got the bath ready.

Hoseok grabbed a basket of bath bombs that were in the bathroom cabinet and showed them to Yoongi "Pick one" Hoseok said, Yoongi hummed, he grabbed a teal bath bomb and peeled the plastic before putting it in the bathtub.

Soon enough, Hoseok was in the bath tub with Yoongi, running his hands through his hair and giving him kisses on the forehead.

"You're cute" Hoseok said, Yoongi flushed red "T-thank you but I think you're cuter" Yoongi smiled, playfully pushing the teal water to Hoseok.

Yoongi began thinking. When Joowon had sex with him, he never bothered to wash off with Yoongi or even show the slightest after care to him. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Hoseok call his name.

"What do you want to do after we wash up?" Hoseok asked, running his hands through his hair "How about a movie?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded "I'm gonna grab some clothes for us, stay here" The younger boy said, quickly getting out and wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Hurry up! My bottom hurts!" Yoongi whined, Hoseok had forgotten to change the bedsheets before hand, meaning Yoongi had to wait for him to change them "I'm trying" Hoseok chuckled, quickly putting on the new bed sheets.

"Comfy?" Hoseok asked as he put on a movie for both of them to watch, Yoongi nodded, his head leaning on Hoseok's shoulder as they watched the movie.

"Hobi, I'm hungry" Yoongi whispered, fiddling with his hands "What do you want to eat?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi hummed "Maybe some fruit? Please" Yoongi said, showing his kitty eyes, he knew it was Hoseok's weak point "You don't have to the kitty eyes for me to say yes, if you're hungry, you're allowed to eat" Hoseok smiled, kissing Yoongi's forehead before he left to the kitchen to cut up some fruit.

Hoseok sighed as he looked at the fruit bowl, there wasn't any more apples. Yoongi loved apples but this time he would have to settle on strawberries.

The boy washed up some strawberries  and cut off the leaves before chopping them into fours, putting them into a medium sized bowl. After that, he popped some popcorn for himself, sometimes Yoongi would grab some too.

"Here you go, kitten" Hoseok said, handing Yoongi the bowl of strawberries "Thank you" Yoongi smiled, his fingers picking up some strawberries and putting them in his mouth.

Yoongi placed the bowl of strawberries on their nightstand, grabbing his notebook and pen to start writing lyrics.

"Why don't you let me see? Is it that important?" Hoseok whined, a pout appearing on his face "I'm almost done, I want it to be perfect" Yoongi said, crossing out some lyrics and sighing, Hoseok hummed, pecking Yoongi's cheek "Whatever you say"

It was nearly two-thirty in the morning and Yoongi was still writing nonstop, lots of scribbling and sighing "Yoongi, it's about to be two thirty in the morning, I need you to put that notebook and pen away so you can get a good night of rest" Hoseok sighed, Yoongi sighed but closed his notebook, putting it away along with his pen.

"Sweet dreams Yoongi" Hoseok mumbled, pressing a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead "Sweet dreams, Seok"