63

tw: mentions of rape/sexual assault (this is a real trigger warning)

"You're Jungkook, Yoongi's friend, right?" A man asked, he was dressed in all dark clothing and his eyes weren't visible because of his black hat "Yes? Do I know you?" Jungkook asked as he wiped the table, no one else was at the small cafe he worked at just him and the guy "Maybe? I'm Joowon, I know you don't want to see me or interact with me but please just give this to Yoongi" Joowon sighed, tears brimming in his eyes, Jungkook grabbed the envelope from his hands and hummed "Will do, have a nice day" The boy sighed, Joowon nodded and left.

It took Jungkook a minute to process what had happened, Joowon was near crying and asked him to give Yoongi an envelope that had a letter in it, what the hell was going on? Why did he even accept the envelope? Now he had no other choice but to give it to Yoongi.

"Is this some sick prank?" Yoongi asked, sighing as he took the envelope in his own hands "I swear it's not a prank! It's real!" Jungkook said, Yoongi looked at the writing in front of the envelope, it did look like Joowon's hand writing "It does look like his hand writing.." Yoongi frowned, he was scared on what it might be "I'll leave and give you some time to read it"

Jungkook had told Yoongi that Joowon was near crying and that's why Yoongi was so confused. Joowon never cried, never.

hey yoongi!

it's been a while. i hope you and your fiance are doing well. i'm just writing this to say sorry. i can't explain how sorry i am for mentally and physically abusing you. i don't know if i told you but when i was younger, i would constantly witness my dad abuse my mom and i loved my dad and i wanted to be exactly like him. but that does not excuse my actions. unfortunately, you're not the only person i hurt so bad. i didn't know that what i was doing was so bad until my mom was hospitalized for a suicide attempt. she explained to me how much my dad hurt her and it made me realize how many people i hurt.

i'm so sorry, i don't care if you take me to court, sue me, or anything else. i just want you to be happy. your husband seems like a nice guy, hopefully he treats you right.

you don't have to forgive me, if you do, we can be friends :)

xxx-xxx-xxxx

my address if you want to meet up:

(enter address)

signed,

joowon

Attached to the envelope was a polariod of them at a park, Yoongi looked so thin and unhappy that it hurt him. Yoongi was crying and shaking on the floor, no one to comfort him since Hoseok was at work.

He couldn't recognize his own emotions, was he mad? was he sad? was he upset? He didn't understand, all he could do was cry to get the unreadable emotion out.

He was glad Joowon realized that what he did was wrong but a letter that said sorry didn't make up for all the trauma. He didn't even know if the letter was truthful, Joowon was an amazing liar, so good that he made Yoongi doubt everything.

He didn't realize Hoseok had entered the house until Hoseok started tapping his shoulder "What happened?" Hoseok softly asked,  Yoongi tried to speak but only cries left his mouth "Breath in and out, I can't understand you" Hoseok said, Yoongi was clearly so upset so he handed Hoseok the letter.

Hoseok skimmed through it and gasped, he was equally as confused as Yoongi. Was Joowon fucking insane trying to manipulate the boy or was he actually trying to apologize? Hoseok knew Joowon was a good liar, a manipulative one too. Was this a way to kidnap Yoongi? He didn't want that.

"Yoongi, do you want to talk about it?" The boy asked, Yoongi wiped his tears and shook his head, leaning on Hoseok's chest, Hoseok was upset that he didn't know how to help.

"Want something to eat?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shook his head. Horrible memories kept repeating in his head, he wished he could forget.

"You know I didn't mean it in a bad way sweetheart" Joowon smiled, rubbing Yoongi's back in circles "Y-yes you did" Yoongi sobbed, Joowon had sex with him without his consent and he felt disgusting.

"C-can you at least help me clean up?" Yoongi cried, Joowon stared at his watch and made a 'tch' sound "I'm late to work" Joowon smiled, glad he didn't have to take care of Yoongi.

Needless to say, Yoongi was left alone to cry.

Yoongi remembered every little part of that memory and he didn't like it one bit.

"M-make it stop" Yoongi cried, burrying  his face into his legs, Hoseok wished he could do something else that reassure him that Joowon couldn't hurt him anymore, he wished he could make all Yoongi's bad memories and thoughts disappear.

"Let's color, would that make it better?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shook his head, he didn't want to do anything "We have to do something that doesn't include us just sitting here" Hoseok said, he needed to distract Yoongi one way or another.

Yoongi knew Hoseok was right but his whole body and mental health said no, his head and throat hurt like hell from crying so much and he was so tired in general but didn't sleep in fear of having a nightmare.

"Fine, let's draw. Drawing contest on who can draw Hani better" Yoongi giggled, Hoseok started chasing the cat around the house "Get back here you brat!"

He paid attention to all Hani's features and it helped him, he felt a little better.

"Hoseok, I want to go visit Joowon"

will yoongi get kidnapped? LOL. anyways, please take care and eat well, my chapters have been short lately im really sorryyy. thank you for the support on this book. qotd: should  yoongi go see joowon? sorry for any mistakes!