5

"Hyung, why don't you date more people? Last time you were in a relationship was 2 years ago" Jungkook said, Yoongi tensed up a bit "Don't worry about it" Yoongi said and began to fidget with his fingers as he looked down "You used to be so outgoing but after you dated that Joowon guy you quieted down" Jungkook said, Yoongi let out a sigh "Just don't bring it up" Yoongi said, Jungkook was curious, he wanted a reason. "Hyung- " Jungkook was interrupted by Yoongi's low and dark tone "I said, don't bring it up" Yoongi gritted through his teeth "But- " Yoongi burst in to tears and began to shake, rolling in to a little ball, surprising Jungkook.

"Hyung, calm down" Jungkook said, he tried tapping Yoongi's shoulder but he got slapped "Don't touch me! " Yoongi lightly shouted, Jungkook began to regret everything, he should've stopped bringing up the topic when Yoongi asked him to "Take deep breaths or you'll pass out" Jungkook said, Yoongi gripped in to his hair "D-Don't talk to me! " Yoongi whisper yelled, Jungkook was panicked, "It'll pass, he'll calm down" Jungkook said and went to his room.

Jungkook was in his room, looking through his phone when he heard the door open, there stood Yoongi with red, puffy eyes "I-I'm sorry" Yoongi mumbled and but his nails "Don't apologize hyung, it's my fault, I should've stopped when you told me to me to stop" Jungkook said, Yoongi sniffled "Can I hug you? " Jungkook asked, Yoongi bit his lip "Not too tight" Yoongi mumbled, Jungkook smiled and lightly hugged Yoongi.

"I'll tell you why I don't date a lot" Yoongi said, Jungkook nodded and payed special attention to Yoongi "When I was with Joowon, he turned verbally and physically abusive, I would have to have our meals done by a certain time and if I didn't, I'd get punished. I remember that once, I didn't have breakfast ready on time so he made me take off my shirt and hit me with his belt to the point where there was bruises. He used to degrade me a lot too. He called me slut, useless, pathetic, fat, ugly, and all these other names and up until this day, I still believe those words. I'm afraid of falling in love because he was so kind when we met but he turned out like that and I don't want that to happen again" Yoongi said, Jungkook was shocked and in disbelief "Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you! " Jungkook said, Yoongi whimpered "I didn't want to seem week. I'm pretty sure it was my fault too, if I wasn't so useless-" Yoongi was cut off by Jungkook "Don't say such things about yourself! You're my best friend and I can't stand you thinking like that. I can always talk if you need to" Jungkook said, Yoongi gave a small smile "Thanks Kook"

Hoseok

"Hey Yoongi, how has your day been? "

Yoongi

"It was okay, I had a panic attack at my best friends house but I'm fine now, I told them about my ex and stuff went on but we're good, second of my worries went away"

Hoseok

"Good to know you're better. Have you eaten? "

Yoongi

"Uh..A bit"

Hoseok

"What is 'a bit'? I expect it to be a meal"

Yoongi

"If that's the case, I'm sorry 🥺 "

Hoseok

"I'm about to deliver you a whole pizza, I care about you, Yoongi. I can't live knowing you've only eaten a few crackers, it's 1:00pm"

Yoongi

"Are you mad at me? "

Hoseok

"I'm not, just worried. I care about you"

Yoongi

"Stop. You'll make me cry"

Hoseok

"Why would you cry? "

Yoongi

"I've never had anyone care for me"

Hoseok

"If I lived with you, I would make sure you would never be hungry, cold, or sad. You're such a precious human being and I need you to know that"

Yoongi

"Brb, gonna cry"

Hoseok

"No! Don't cry"

Yoongi

"Can we meet on Friday? "

Hoseok

"I thought you said you wanted another week?"

Yoongi

"But I want to meet you sooner"

Hoseok

"That sounds great! Where do you want to meet up? "

Yoongi

"I occasionally go to this cafe named 'Topped off' on Yeonnam-dong 239-20, we could meet there"

Hoseok

"That's a great idea, is Friday at 4:50pm good? "

Yoongi

"That sounds good :]"

Hoseok

"That sounds perfect"

"You're going on a date with him? " Namjoon asked, shocked by Hoseok's words, Hoseok nodded with a smile "I don't know what to wear! Heck, I don't even know if he's forcing himself because I want to meet him! " Hoseok sighed, Namjoon sighed "I'm sure he wants to meet you, you're so kind Seok" Namjoon said with a smile, Hoseok looked up at Namjoon "Thanks Joon, I'll buy him something. Maybe flowers, do you think flowers are good enough? " Hoseok asked, Namjoon chuckled "It really depends on what he likes, some people like stuffed animals, some like flowers, I don't know what type of person Yoongi is so I can't help" Namjoon said, Hoseok whined "I'll have to ask more about interests, I know he spends a lot of time producing"

"You're lying" Jungkook said with a smile, Yoongi shook his head "I'm not" Yoongi said, Jungkook squealed and threw his phone on the bed "Hyung, I'm so happy for you! " Jungkook said, Yoongi turned red "I-I need help though.. I-I don't know what to wear or if I should buy him a gift" Yoongi frowned, Jungkook smiled "Don't worry about it, I'll take care if the outfit part, just tell me where you're going" Jungkook said, "Thank you so much Kook. We're going to a cafe" Yoongi said and ran his hands through his hair "When? " Jungkook asked, "Friday.. " Yoongi mumbled, Jungkook's eyes widened "That soon? " Jungkook asked, Yoongi nodded and hid his head in a pillow "Alright, I'm going to sleep, goodnight" Jungkook said, Yoongi nodded "Goodnight, Jungkook" Yoongi said and ended the call.

A/N: Hello guys! I hope you're staying safe and washing your hands. QOTD: What do you think of Joowon? — Vickie 💕