14

"H-Hobi.. I-I feel so weak" Yoongi cried over the phone, Hoseok frowned "What's happening? Can you tell me? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi cried and sobbed "I-Im so cold and sad and everything is so stressful! " Yoongi cried out, Hoseok hummed "Have you been searching for a therapist? I need you to look for one if you haven't" Hoseok said, he heard Yoongi whine "Please Yoongi, give them a call and ask for the soonest appointment" Hoseok sighed, Yoongi hummed "Okay Seokie, take care" Yoongi said with a smile although Hoseok couldn't see "Okay, you too"

Therapist office

"Hello, thank you for calling  Seoul mental health therapy, how may I help you? "

Yoongi

"Uh, when is the soonest you can give me an appointment? I-I'm looking for therapy.. "

Therapist office

"Are you available next Monday at 10 in the morning? I will need you to fill out some paper work since you're new"

Yoongi

"Yes please, my name is Min Yoongi"

Therapist office

"Alright, we'll be waiting next week"

Yoongi heard a knock on the door which scared him but he realized it was Hoseok "Come in" Yoongi said, the door opened which revesled Hoseok with a bag that seemed to be from the gas station in his hand along with some medicine "Are you doing better? What did they say? Have you eaten a bit? " Hoseok asked with worry, setting the takeout bag on the floor "My head hurts and I'm cold. They said that I could come in tomorrow at 10 in the morning and no I haven't eaten" Yoongi said, Hoseok hummed "I brought some crackers and fruit, do you want me to wash the fruit and cut it up for you?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shook his head "I can cut it myself " Yoongi mumbled and got up from bed with the bag Hoseok brought.

After Yoongi chopped up the fruit, he went back to his room where Hoseok was scrolling through his phone, he sat down and pulled Hoseok next to him. Hoseok couldn't help but notice Yoongi's ribs and thing arms, it looked like he was going to break if you touched him. Yoongi stared at the plate and back at Hoseok "U-Um.. Can we share? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok nodded and took a bite but made a mental note to eat less than Yoongi.

"Why aren't you as happy today? You're always smiling and laughing but today you aren't. What happened? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok smiled a bit "I've just been stressed, don't worry" Hoseok lied, he was beyond stressed and if he got even more stressed, it could become serious. He suffered with extreme anxiety in high school and thankfully got the right treatment but he could still relapse with too much stress and anxiety "Are you sure Hobi? You help me a lot and I want to help you too" Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled "I'm fine" Hoseok said

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok when he finished the plate of fruit "Look Hobi!" Yoongi smiled, Hoseok smiled so widely that his cheeks hurt "I'm so proud of you" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi hugged Hoseok "I wish I could make you proud" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok's smile faded "What do you mean? I'm always proud of you" Hoseok said, Yoongi shrugged "Sometimes I think you're doing it out pity because I don't have many people in my life, only you and Jungkook.. " Yoongi quietly said, Hoseok frowned "Don't think that, you're such a good person. I love having you in my life and I'm sure Jungkook does too, we appreciate you so much Yoongi" Hoseok said, kissing Yoongi's lips "O-okay".