33

"Hoseokie, get up" Yoongi said, it was nearly twelve in the afternoon and the younger still hadn't woke up, Yoongi always let him sleep in because he always seemed stressed and tired. The younger only shuffled around and let out a whine.

Yoongi left with a sigh, closing the door and heading towards the living room to give Hani food.

Soon enough, Hoseok was lazily walking towards Yoongi, his hair was poking up in all different places and you could see drool marks on his cheeks.

"Good morning" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle "Good afternoon, Seokie" Yoongi smiled, Hoseok whined "You can't let me sleep in that much" Hoseok mumbled, leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulder "But you're tired and deserve rest from dancing and my bullshit" Yoongi said, Hoseok pouted "No, I love you and dancing, give me a kiss" Hoseok pointed at his lips, Yoongi rolled his eyes "Not until you brush your teeth"

"What do you want to do today? " Hoseok asked as he shoved a spoonful full of cereal in his mouth "Jungkook said we could go to his house for photos today" Yoongi explained as Hani climbed on his lap "Why didn't you wake me up? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi pouted "Are you mad at me because I didn't wake you up? " Yoongi frowned, Hoseok shook his head and pulled Yoongi on to his lap "No, what time are we leaving? " Hoseok asked, "At six" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded and smiled a bit.

"My skin looks disgusting, ew, how do I take pictures looking like this" Yoongi huffed as he looked in the mirror, he felt a pair of arms hold his waist "Jesus Christ! Hoseok! You scared me! " Yoongi whined, burrying his face in his hands "I'm sorry, I'll leave now" Hoseok mumbled, walking away from the bathroom, Yoongi frowned.

"Hobi? Where are you? " Yoongi asked, he couldn't find Hoseok around the house after the bathroom incident.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Please, I was such an inconsiderate bitch who didn't think thoroughly" Hoseok said, looking down at his feet as Yoongi found him "No, don't call yourself that or I'll start crying, you're my sunshine and only hope. It was a bit inconsiderate but I trust you a lot, I get a bit startled but I know you won't hurt me" Yoongi explained, tightly hugging Hoseok "Thank you for trusting me" Hoseok mumbled, rubbing Yoongi's back.

Yoongi sat on Hoseok's lap as they watched an anime, they loved watching shows together.

"That's sad, they're bullying her for being deaf" Yoongi frowned, Hoseok nodded "I used to get bullied in high school, it wasn't great" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi looked at Hoseok with sympathy in his eyes "Why? You're literally the best person out there" Yoongi said, Hoseok sighed "Nasty rumors were spread about me and I was bullied for my looks"  Hoseok explained, "Looks? You're lying, right?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok shook his head "I can't even count how many time I was called 'horse face' or 'tinsel teeth' in the hallways" Hoseok humorlessly chuckled, "You were bullied for having braces? One, I bet you looked cute. Two, you know how fucking sad you have right be for bullying someone for having braces? You're so beautiful Jung Hoseok, if someone else tells you otherwise, don't believe them" Yoongi said, Hoseok's tear filled eyes looked at Yoongi's "Thank you, I-I.. " Hoseok looked down "Also, you are not a horse face, they're just shit stains that don't know what beauty looks like" Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled and hugged Yoongi.

"That was in the past, I'm just glad that my beautiful boyfriend is here to comfort me" Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled widely "Anytime Seok" Yoongi said, they continued to watch the movie and flirt with each other.