30

Yoongi looked towards where the door was being slammed shut, it was Hoseok and he looked pissed. Yoongi gulped and looked away and looked at Hani who was crawling on to his lap.

Yoongi

"Are you okay? "

Read at 4:32pm

Yoongi bit his lip as he stared at his phone, he anxiously tapped his foot on the ground "What did I do, Hani? It's ny fault isn't it? " Yoongi mumbled, Hani purred as Yoongi pet her.

"Do you think Hoseok's hungry? I think so, he doesn't eat at dance so he eats when he comes back" Yoongi mumbled, Hani just walked around the house and meowed.

"T-thank you" Yoongi mumbled as the delivery person handed him a pizza, it wasn't for him, it was for Hoseok. Maybe the younger was just hungry therefore he was grumpy.

"Seok, do you want pizza? " Yoongi asked, he heard Hoseok shuffle and saw him open the door "Thanks " Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi went inside the room with Hoseok where Hoseok began to eat pizza.

"What's wrong Seok? " Yoongi asked, "Huh? Nothing is wrong, I'm fine" Hoseok said, faking a small smile as he ate "I'm being serious" Yoongi said, Hoseok sighed "I don't want to talk about it right now, it's just one of my students" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi frowned "Okay, but if you need to talk about, I'm here" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded and showed a small smile.

Hoseok looked like he was in deep thought the whole day, this made Yoongi feel really anxious and nervous.

Yoongi spent his day trying to distract himself, whether it was reading about politics or playing Hani, nothing seemed to work and his main focus was Hoseok.

"Hoseok, can you tell me what's wrong? Please? " Yoongi asked, "I'm fine, nothing's wrong" Hoseok said and continued to look at his phone, Yoongi bit his lip "C-Can I go to Kook's house? " Yoongi nervously asked, Hoseok nodded "Stay safe" Hoseok mumbled, "I will"

Yoongi drove to Jungkook's house as fast as he could without getting a ticket, he needed to be distracted, everything was so stressful.

"Hey hyung! " Jungkook smiled, Yoongi hugged Jungkook as tight as he could "Oh jeez, what's up now? " Jungkook chuckled "I'm nervous and stressed so I need to be distracted" Yoongi showed a small smile, Jungkook hummed "What do you wanna do? " Jungkook asked, Yoongi shrugged "We could catch up" Yoongi said, Jungkook nodded, both of them sat down at the couch.

Hoseok

"I'm so sorry baby, I'm really stressed right now because of one of my students mom, she said a lot of stuff that really made me upset, it's okay if you're mad at me, stay over at Kook's if you want to :( "

Yoongi

"You had me stressed, not mad, I'll ever over in a bit, please don't be upset"

Hoseok

"I'm upset at myself and I can't stop crying because I feel so shitty"

Yoongi

"Baby, I'll be over in 30 minutes or so"

Hoseok

"Okay"

"You still haven't bought a camera? " Yoongi frowned, Jungkook frowned "No, I'm saving for courses first, I had a camera but my cousin broke it" Jungkook pouted, Yoongi pouted too "That's horrible" Yoongi said, Jungkook nodded "I hope I can buy one soon" Jungkook said, Yoongi smiled and hugged Jungkook.

"Thank you for letting me stay over for a bit but Hoseok is really upset right now so I gotta leave" Yoongi said, hugging Jungkook one more time "Okay! Come back whenever you want or need to! " Jungkook smiled, Yoongi smiled and waved before leaving.

Yoongi could hear Hoseok's heartbreaking sobs as he walked close to the bedroom, he opened the door and walked towards Hoseok with a pout.

"I-I don't deserve you M-Min Yoongi " Hoseok sobbed, Yoongi frowned and rubbed Hoseok's back "If anything, I don't deserve you, you're such an amazing person and I honestly don't know what I would be doing without you" Yoongi smiled, "I-I made you stressed" Hoseok whimpered, "That's okay, I don't expect you to be perfect" Yoongi said, he wiped Hoseok's cheeks and kissed his forehead.

Both of them were feeling clingy after that, they made hot chocolate while holding each other's hands, kissed each other's lips and cheeks every five minutes, as well as hugging each other after every kiss.

"I don't really drink hot chocolate" Yoongi said as he stirred the hot chocolate, Hoseok hummed "You said you would drink some" Hoseok said, Yoongi pouted "I didn't want you to feel upset so I said that" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok smiled "You could've just said no, as long as you follow you're meal plan, you're good" Hoseok said, Yoongi put his bottom lip out "I can drink like half of it" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded "That's great baby! "

"I think that'll I'll go to the store tomorrow to buy Jungkook a camera, he hasn't bought one yet" Yoongi said, "That's great, I could pay half and you pay the other half " Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled "That sounds good, also, I ran out of contacts so for the next few days I'll be wearing my glasses" Yoongi huffed, Hoseok smiled "Yoongi in glasses? Sounds cute" Hoseok chuckled, "They really aren't, I look bad and I hate wearing them" Yoongi pouted, Hoseok smiled "I'll wear my glasses until you get your contacts, fair? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi nodded and smiled "It's fair now"

"Cuddles" Hoseok pouted, Yoongi smiled and cuddled Hoseok, pressing small kisses on his forehead "Hobi-ah, you're really pretty" Yoongi said, Hoseok raised a brow "Really" he asked  in response "Of course, If you don't agree, I'll slap you across the face so hard that you'll think you're pretty" Yoongi huffed as he caressed Hoseok's face "Ah, really? " Hoseok teased, Yoongi smiled and nodded "Well, I can't slap you because I love you too much but I'll..uh.. Throw your stuffed animals away" Yoongi smiled, Hoseok frowned "What did they ever do to you? " Hoseok asked with a pout "I don't know" Yoongi said, Hoseok kept pouting while Yoongi looked back at him "Don't throw them away please, they mean a lot to me and I'll cry if you throw them away" Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled "I won't throw them away"

The couple was now brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed, just like every night. Yoongi sat on the toilet bowl and Hoseok was standing up as they brushed their teeth.

"You ready for bed? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi shook his head "I'm not tired, just want lots of cuddles" Yoongi said, Hoseok placed his arms around Yoongi's waist, Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's waist as well and closed his eyes.

"I love you Seok"

"I love you too"

A/N: Please give me fluffy ideas or else I'll only write angst because I have no other ideas. QOTD: Opinion on D-2? — Vickie 💕💕