Suddenly, I'm liking new. (47)

"Hey, Jess." A warm soothing voice said shaking me gently. I opened my eyes and there he was, that beautiful smile and those hypnotic eyes and a headache. My head was banging and the light filled my senses and I turned around and pushed my head into the pillow letting nothing more than a "Uugghh" out.

"Here I got you some water and pain killers." Lucas chuckled tapping me lightly on the shoulder.

"Hhmmmm," I grunted not being bothered to open my eyes again.

"I got you a frap." I could hear the smirk in his voice but I didn't care I shot up squinting my eyes like an old blind lady looking for my frap. It was there on my bedside table I snatched it and took gulps and gulps through my straw with my eyes shut.

"Draw the blinds," I whined, but he shook his head.

"I can't you have to get ready for school."

Shit school. Why did I drink on a school night what the hell is wrong with me?!

I shot up and saw the state I was in. I was a mess.

He handed me the water and medication putting them in my hands gently, even with a hangover his soft touch gave me goosebumps. "Take this I don't want you being sick again." He instructed warmly, hesitantly taking my frap away.

Sick?!

"Oh god, what happened last night? Why can I only remember half of it." I whined putting the tablets in my mouth and swallowing them.

"Well, I wasn't there so I don't really know. But Leo told me that you got really drunk then went outside to get some air, apparently, you feel in the pool for some reason. Then when he tried to take you home because you were soaking wet. You were refusing to go. Then you puked in his car. By the time you got here, you were asleep and you puked, even more, when you woke up and then you went back to sleep so." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wait. I was sick in front of you and Leo?!" I asked, my face turning red.

"Well, I held your hair back for you so at least it's not nasty. Can't same the same for Leo's car though."He smirked to himself.

"So you're not mad?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"What's done is done. We don't have time to be mad, we're late." He shrugged

"Ughhh I don't wanna go." I pouted and Lucas smirked shaking his head.

"Well with everything that's been happening lately I suppose it wouldn't kill them if we missed a day. "

"My thoughts exactly." I grinned before taking more sips of my fraps and putting it back down on my bedside table. "Anyway I don't want you seeing me like this I'm a mess." I huff getting out of bed and pushing Lucas towards the door.

"Uh, Jess." He says trying to stop me.

"No I'm sorry but you can see me later once I've had a shower and smell better." I shake my head still pushing him.

"Jess-" He laughed and I stopped rolling my eyes. "What?" That's when I saw from the corner of my eyes that.

"OH MY GOD." I freaked out, my face burning and my heart jumping before I scattered to my bed quickly.

"TURN AROUND LUCAS," I shouted quickly grabbing my sheets and covering myself with them. He puts his hands up like I was holding a gun to him or something and turned around.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DRESS?!"

"Like I said you were drenched so-" Lucas tried to explain his back still turned.

"SO YOU STRIPPED ME?!" I freaked out.

"What?!" He asked with a surprised laugh. "God no! You stripped down in Leo's car!"