A lamp post? (16)

I grabbed my small handbag that I brought with me and ruffled through it but I couldn't find the gun. I looked over to Raymond who was sipping his drinking with a smirk on his face.

Oh no. Where's it gone. Where is the gun?

No.No.No.No

"Looking for this?" He smirked waving my handgun in the air and pointing it at the ceiling.

Uh oh.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Jess," He chirped with a cocky smile on his face, fiddling with the gun, his fingers were slim and sharp, trickster's hands.

I stood up and stepped back, my heart thumping in my chest.

"Relax I'm not gonna hurt you," He laughed holding the gun's handle out to me.

I took it hesitantly and sat back down next to him searching the club around us with the corners of my eyes to see Lucas watching us from the distance.

"I'm just surprised you would be so stupid, thought you were a smart girl." He smirked taking a final sip of his drink tipping it up till it touched his nose then smashing it back down on the counter.

The loud smash made me flinch.

"How do you know my name?" I asked the panic leaking in my voice.

"I mean what did you think you were gonna do when I have 25 men spotting me?"

A spark of smugness lit inside me.

I smiled " Can I ask you something?" I purred leaning towards him staring into his eyes putting my hand on his leg.

"What?" He chuckled.

I laughed too, moving close to him.

"Have you not noticed, that your guys have disappeared?" I whispered in his ear, I wondered if my hot breath against his neck put shivers down him, his face told me it might have.

My eyes darted to Lucas and in a flash Hunter, Lucas and Max were walking towards us surrounding us.

Raymond freaked out and searched for an escape but Lucas grabbed him before he even had a second to react.

"Don't make a scene," He whispered before guiding him out through the dancing people and into a small quiet room that said staff only.

I huffed in relief the shakiness of my breath dying down.

The sound of the party outside was muffled a bit now so I could actually hear myself think.

Lucas and Max tied him up on a chair and I just leaned on the wall and watched. Raymond didn't fight them. He just co-operated with whatever they told him to do. That was what unnerved me so much. Because for such a dangerous person he seemed harmless and I knew he really wasn't.

"You okay?"

I looked over beside me to find Hunter leaning against the grey-white scuffed up wall, he had a sympathetic smile on his face, then I realised that wasn't all he had on his face.

"Um, you have." I pointed at my cheek, then his.

"Oh." He mumbled, whipping off the dark splotch of blood running down his face with his hand. There was no cut under it, it wasn't his blood.

Then he flashed a warm smile again.

"Hunter, he knew my name." I squeaked.

"What? Is the guy psychic or something." he joked.

"Im not joking. He said, Jess." I growled, huffing and looking over to Raymond with a scowl. "I don't know how, but he knows me and I certainly don't know him."