As you wish (59)

"Wakey wakey princess." A stinging voice whispered and I opened my eyes aware of everything unlike before.

There, staring me in the face was Gray, a massive sickening smirk on his face. My skin scratched with burning as my loathing for him came gushing back, I wanted to spit in his face, I wanted to make him hurt and plead for his life, but I could barely even look up.

"Don't you wanna say goodbye to lover boy?" He mocked smugly and in an instant, I mustered up my strength and looked up to see Lucas still hanging there, His shirt was fully red now, blood dripped down his head and arms and legs, his hair messy and wet. Every patch of skin had cuts and bruises. I didn't even know if he was alive he was so dead still, his eyes shut, yet he looked anything but peaceful.

The minute I saw him I couldn't help but shriek. Tears filled my eyes faster than I could blink them away as the vision of him danced around and blurred.

"Calm down Love, he will be fine. Luckily for him were not allowed to kill him, so I'm afraid we're gonna have to take him to our medics before he dies." He paused for a minute and I wondered if he had even a shred of sympathy. "Shame really, I had so much more planned for him, guess he's not as durable as I had hoped." He laughed. The sympathy was clearly in my head, this guy was as stone-cold as they come.

But I was too breathless to respond despite how much I wanted to. He stood up looking down on me, his eyes telling me I was small and pathetic and at this moment, I believe him.

He looked over to Hunter and nodded. Hunter raised his eyebrow.

"Gray she's stronger than she looks." He said cautiously.

"Not right now she isn't." He smirked and I glared at him my hatred for him pumping like acid in my blood, banging in my head, ringing in my ears and like that, without any more argument. Hunter started walking up to me with a key and I realised what he was about to do.

I scanned the area for an exit but there was only one in front of me that was bolted shut. There was no way I was getting out.

He turned the key in one of the chains holding one of my arms up and I fell to the floor, One arm still dangling in the air before he unlocked the over and I used it to push myself up. Trying to get on my feet. My limbs felt numb, fragile like brittle glass, how drugged up was I?

My body grew heavy, I suddenly felt like a puppet, limp as My legs shook underneath me and in an instant, they collapsed, but a hand wrapped around me gripping my waist tightly before I could hit the floor, I had never seen somebody move so fast, he held me again, like a was fragile China, the way he had at the ball.

But my hatred for Gray as he glared down at me made the touch of his fingertips sizzle through my skin.

"Careful." He whispered pulling me up, but as I got my energy back fire burned through me, his voice rattling me. I pushed him off me and he rolled his eyes.  "As you wish."

I stood up again. This time keeping my balance, my fear fueling me as I rushed over to Lucas. Fumbling a little. And I calloused down next to him putting my hand carefully on his damaged face, the face that was once so perfect now torn to pieces.

"Lucas." I whimpered. But nothing. I felt his warm breath on my hand I huffed in relief and I couldn't help hug him. Even if he wasn't hugging back. I just wanted him to hug me. To wrap his arms around me and whisper in my ear that everything was going to be okay.

I pushed my head into his chest trying to take in his scent. But it was covered with the stench of blood. A wet sticky metallic crimson sticking to me, my face my arms, my top and my hands. I was covered in his blood.

I pulled my hands back from behind him. To find them dripping with Lucas's blood the violent picture stained into my head, burning. I sat there for a second in shook, Taking in what they had done to him, this had to be a nightmare, it had to be.

"Alright, that's enough." Gray huffed grabbing me roughly and pulling me up.

"What?"

Hunter and Raymond started taking Lucas out of his chains as he dropped to the floor and they picked him up holding him by the shoulders. Dragging him. Boiling my blood.

"Wait! Let me come! I have to  know he is going to be okay!" I screamed with a dry, hoarse voice, I dug my nails into Gray's arms as he held me back, I tugged, pulled, where had my strength gone? Why couldn't I escape his grip on me? Everything stung, even his firm hands wrapped around my wrists.

"Fraid you can't, Love."

"Let me go!" I screamed as they unlocked the door. The worst part was, Gray was only holding me by the arms and yet I still couldn't escape him.

But before I knew it I had used my energy and I tugged and pulled the last time before he got pulled out of the door and it shut behind them and I stood there breathlessly. Tears filled my eyes.

"What do you even want with me?" I mumbled. I willed the stupid wet drops to stop spilling out of my eyes but they refused to.

"I don't want anything with you if it was up to me, you and your little boy toy would be dead by now." He said turning me round to face him. His face cold and brutal as he looked straight through me. "You've been such a nuisance with all your stupid little hero games." I grimaced at him, at his scar, one day I will find the person who did it to him and thank them.

"We could have easily stopped you but you were stringing along that cop kid and if you lot went missing? Well, that would course us a lot of trouble if the cops noticed, but you messed that one up all on your own didn't you?" He smirked satisfaction filling his features.

"What are you talking about?"

"You might not remember it jess. But the guy we had follow you did. Never knew you had such a love of making people hurt."He grinned smugly turning his head slightly looking at me intrigued.

"I really don't know what you're talking about." I glared at him hoping if I wanted it bad enough he would stop talking.

"Are you sure you don't remember it?" He asked searching my eyes, coming slightly closer with a smirk, as he got closer and closer and I held my breath. Weak and defenceless.  "Or are you just making yourself  forget?" He whispered against my ear.

And I realised he wasnt holding me anymore. he hadn't been for a while. I just stayed there silent, frozen.

"Hm?" He paused waiting for me to say something. Do something but I couldn't. "Maybe it's because your scared your just like your mum." He sniggered. "Or maybe, you're like your father." The words slithered out of his mouth so gently I stepped back, blinking away my confusion.

"What did you say?"

"Don't worry love." He smiled.

"My Dad is dead," I said, not even sure he had mentioned him. But if he did, it was too important not to bring back up.

He nodded for a second, not a smirk or a smug look on his face. In fact, he looked quite sad.

"Alright, let's go." He demanded before grabbing me firmly by the arm and I didn't fight. I didn't have the energy.

"Where?" I just asked as he led me to the door.

"Guess you'll find out."