I'm gonna rip her wig off. (38)

Getting ready for school the next day was exciting. There was so much to look forward to. So much to do. So much to say.

I straightened my hair and put on a cute sweater dress with some black boots then put on a bit of mascara and rushed out of the door to see if I could find Lucas before I headed to Starbucks, but he was nowhere to be seen.

So I stopped off at Starbucks and got a frap before getting to school. Apparently, Emily had been looking for me because as soon as I walked through the door she practically jumped on me.

"Oh my gosh Jess, are you okay? What happened? Do I need to beat up anyone? Slap any douches?" She scanned me with worried eyes.

I giggled and put my hands on her shoulders. "Chill Em, I'm fine." I smiled.

She looked around before pulling me into the girl's bathroom. "You didn't look fine Yesterday." She gave me the eyes that always forced me to tell her the truth. Fortunately for me, I wasn't lying. I really was fine.

"I'm actually really happy."

"Okay fine but you have to tell me what happened yesterday!" She pushed.

"Okay well, Leo has been talking to me lately and Maria got jealous I guess? Whatever the case she said if I don't stay away from Leo I will be sorry an-"

"SHE SAID WHAT?!" She screamed fuming with anger.

"Calm down Em!" I shushed her.

"IM GONNA RIP HER WIG OFF!" She yelled trying to push past me but I held her in her place.

She doesn't even wear wigs... Wait does she?!

"You couldn't win a fight against a puppy," I smirked.

"Number one. Who would beat up a puppy? And two She's not a puppy she's a life-sucking mosquito."

"Well, mosquitos. Dont have wigs to snatch. So leave her alone." I laughed.

"Fine."She pouted. "Well, Continue."

"She snatched my bag and accused me of stalking Leo. Apparently, she had to search my bag to prove it but instead, she just dumped all my stuff on the floor. so th-"

"Okay, I don't care what you say. I'm beating the hell out of her." She glared at me.

"No one will be beating anything out of anyone." I rolled my eyes.

"Well can I at least spit on her?" She begged.

If anyone should be spitting on Maria it isn't Em. I should spit on the bitch.

"No!" I laughed.

I told Em the rest, though I twisted the truth a little, I told her I wanted to move out from my mum but then I found out the landlord of the apartment I moved into was Lucas and that he and his friends also lived in the building, I told her how because of that we got close and that since then Leo had been talking to me, I told her about the kisses and Lucas and Leo fighting and people came in and out, although I tried to whisper everything I could tell girls were lingering.

My heart hurt a little from having to lie to Em about the real truth of why this was all happening, but I knew it wasn't my truth to tell.

"Oh my god," She stood there leaning against the bathroom wall in shock. "You're life is officially crazier than mine." She smiled. "And know you have the two hottest boys in school drooling over you! FIGHTING over you!" Her mouth was open like a goldfish. "What are you gonna do?"

"Honestly? I don't know... I mean Lucas is..." I paused and Em smirked. "Hey jess you got a little-" She commented smugly pointing at the edge of her mouth and I smacked her arm.