A lot to remember. (14)

"Look before I ask you there are a couple of things I have to explain first," He warned. "So the mafia has 5 main Bosses, you have already seen Marcel Francisci. He was the fifth in command and he was in charge of the drug network. The 4th in charge is Raymond Patriarca he's in charge of the finances, anything going in and out goes through him, that means robbery, theft, business deals, trafficking, it all goes through him."

"This is a lot to remember." I interrupted him.

"Well remember it, because it's important." he continued. " 3rd in command is Vito Rizzuto he's a very dangerous guy, He can and will kill anyone within a blink of an eye. He is in charge of the gang battles, AKA the mafias enemies. AKA us. I mean not just us, other gangs like the Yakuza, MS-13, people like that. Then there is Gray Achilles he's second in command." He stuttered when he got to Gray and his face turned pale.

"He uh, he's sort of a Jack of all trade, watch's over everything and make sure it all goes smoothly, now that Marcel is gone im sure he will run the drug network on his own but-" Lucas' words were rough and organised. "And lastly there's the gang leader, If he goes out they all do. We don't know why but there is some sort of blood code. Anyway, all we know about him is that his name is Angelo Bruno. The guy unlike the rest of them has never shown his face. So we don't know what he looks like." He noted, shrugging still driving back to the place I would now be living in for who knows how long.

"Right, and why do I need to know all this?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

Every time I was in the car with Lucas I noticed that he would never take his eyes away from the road. He was a surprisingly safe driver.

He bit his lip, taking a few seconds to answer. "Well..."

Great, he wants me to risk my life again for these guys.

"Tonight me and the guys are going on a mission to catch Raymond at a nightclub, he's planning on going there and waiting it out till about 3 In the morning then he's going to rob Miscounty bank. See, the thing is that this guy is very heavily guarded so, to lay a finger on him without being beaten to the pole we are gonna have to take out his men before we take him out. The only problem is to do that we need a distraction for Raymond." His shoulders were Raised and his jaw was tight, his words came out reluctantly like he didn't like a single one of them and I had a feeling this wasn't his idea.

He wants me to distract the fourth most dangerous guy in the county. Sounds like fun.

"Sure." I shrugged.

He raised his eyebrows. "I didn't even ask you yet."

"Yeh but we both know what you are going to say, you want me to help by distracting this really dangerous guy."

"Raymond" He corrected.

"Right." I paused. "And by distract, you mean?"

How far would I have to go? Would I have to do things I wasn't comfortable with? Would I be safe? Of course, I wouldn't he even said that earlier.

"I mean distract. Nothing else." He instructed as if he knew exactly what I meant and yet again I had insulted him.

The rest of the way back was peaceful. When we got there Lucas helped me take all my stuff up and it turns out I was on the 16th floor. I actually had the whole floor to myself.

He let me pick which apartment I wanted. So I took one with a blue theme. It had a modern dark marble themed kitchen and a really cute, cosy living room. The bedroom was the best though, it stretched out into a balcony and there was a bathroom on the other side, with a massive bathtub and a Marble sink area, a golden mirror rested on the wall.

But the best part was the walk-in closet, filled with draws and racks for clothes, not that I had anywhere near enough to fill it.

We dropped off my stuff then he showed me the rest of the apartment complex. There was a pool, a cinema, a games room, a common room, a basketball court, a tennis court. I could go on and on all day about the things they had, it was crazy.

Of course, I might be using the pool or the hot tub those were my favourite bits.

After the tour, I went back to my room and unpacked. It was so nice to have such a clean space all to myself.

It was about 9 when someone knocked at my door and I jumped off of my couch and opened it. It was Hunter.

"Hey Newest member of the echos! Here put this on and meet us in Lucas' apartment," He said before shoving a leather jumpsuit in my arms and walking off down the hall and into the elevator.

"What? Wait!" I yelled but it was too late the elevator doors shut and he was gone.

The newest member of the echos? What the hell is that meant to mean?

I huffed and put on the jumpsuit. It was low cut putting my cleavage on full display, the sides were cut showing my waist and hips with little metal chains going down the sides.

I re-did my make-up and applied a red lip, but I quickly panicked looking at myself in the mirror, all I saw were flaws and I had never felt more exposed so I shoved a big fluffy jumper on and went downstairs to Lucas's apartment. But no one was there.

"Hello?"

Why would Hunter tell me to come here if no one is here? Maybe Lucas is in his bedroom?

I knocked on his door and no one answered.

"Lucas?"

Still no reply

"I'm coming in," I shouted and opened the door, instantly bashing into something falling onto the floor on top of this big, wet, muscular...

OMGGG IS HE NAKED?!
-------------------------------------------------------

Jess has really got herself in a pickle this time... Be sure to comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading