You really are just a loser. (48)

The next morning Lucas dropped me off at school since my car was still at my house, I hadn't had the guts to go back there. I hadn't even decided what I would do with the place, clean it out and put it for rent, sell it. Moving back in wasn't an option it wouldn't feel right.

So after saying hello to the guys me and Lucas walked to class, English. With grumpy old Kon. Who now even though he was still rude to me, I had come to like him, because if it weren't for him. Lucas would never be in my life right now.

I couldn't help but stare at Lucas through the lesson. It just reminded me of how good looking he was. But it wasn't his looks I liked about him, it was the way he looked at me. Like he would never let me get hurt. Like he would do anything to protect me. I saw him look back quite a bit at me in class. Always giving me a smirk.

Once class was over Lucas wanted me to come with him and hang out with the guys, but I told him I needed to go find Em and Leo. I saw him flinch when I mentioned Leos's name which I understood, he did see me in my underwear.

But the real reason I wanted to see him was that he never answered my text and I knew we had a bit of an argument but he was too good of a friend to lose and he deserved the truth.

Leo was my first stop, I went everywhere I could think of, but he wasn't there. I even found maria giving me her dirty looks.

But no Leo, the bell rang and I went to my next lesson. Hoping I would find him at lunch luckily my next class I sat next to Em, so I could ask her in more detail what happened at that party. If she even remembers it herself.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Oh ya I mean you were making a massive scene, screaming your head off. You were like a toddler having a temper tantrum."Em snorted. "You were hitting and pushing away poor Leo when all he wanted to do was take you home and then you fell in the pool!" Em tried to hold in her laughter.

"Yes thanks for reminding me." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway despite the end of it, it was great. I've never seen you let lose like that. You were the life of the party. Everyone wanted to be near you, you were like a human magnet. It was funny though, you should have seen the sour look on Maria's face." She sniggered.

"Wait what? I didn't even know Maria was at the party." I whisper confused making sure no one hears me speaking her name.

"Oh wow you were out of it huh?" she raises an eyebrow. "Well first time going to a house party and you got completely wasted." She patted me on the back.

"By the way have you seen Leo today?" I asked and she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Looking for Leo huh?"

"Only to tell him that it's not going to happen between us and to talk to him about the party."

"I must say im kind of surprised. We both knew you always had a thing for Leo."

"Em I liked the way he looked, and anyway he didn't even know I existed until I suddenly started talking to Lucas, and I'm pretty sure the only reason he kissed me was to get back at Lucas." I shrug and Em gives me a weird look.

"Lucas didn't know you existed either." She whispered back. I could see who she was rooting for.

"Actually you don't know that and even if that is true, he stood up for me and he didn't even know me, plus he actually talked to me because he wanted to. Leo just talked to me, like I said because of Lucas."

"Look you do you, but if that was really the case why did he come to comfort you when your mum you know-" She said it carefully as if if she said it wrong I would crack.