just, nasty. (45)

My alarm went off, buzzing and ringing waking me up. Light trickled in from the windows as if it was a normal morning. It felt as if nothing had happened last night, the warmth of the sun filling the room gave me a warm feeling in my stomach. Which I instantly felt guilty about, with my mum and everything that happened to Lucas it wasn't right to be happy. The warm feeling was gone as quickly as it came and I buried my head in my pillow preparing myself for one of the worse parts of the day.

School.

Before I had a chance to fall back asleep again I dragged myself out of bed. Showered and unlike recently went back to shoving on whatever I could find. Which ended out being a fluffy white jumper and some skinny jeans. I opened my door only to find Lucas standing there his hand up in the air as if he was about to knock.

His hair fluffy messed up hair shone a bit in the sun and his hazel eyes almost seemed to gleam when I opened the door and within barely even a second he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. It was a bit of a surprise but I understood why. There was just a moment of knowing. Before I pulled away slightly so I could see him.

"You okay?"

"Are you?" he asked back, avoiding the question with a smirk.

"I am now." I laughed and he smiled at me, his beautiful smile with those rare dimples. The warm feeling came back now. Rushing through me like electric but I wasn't guilty this time.

"I'm guessing you need a ride?" He asked letting go of me and shutting my door for me as I stepped out.

"Yep."

"And a frap?" He smirked.

I turned around in excitement. "You know me so well!"

He quickly grabbed my hand as I started walking and I turned back in surprise. My cheeks going a bit red. "Let me take you on my bike," He begged.

I felt a rush of relief when I realized he wasn't actually trying to hold hands with me, Me and Lucas had kissed a couple of times but, We hadn't had a chance to talk about whats going on with us with everything that's been going on. I wasn't even sure if I was ready for a relationship, or if he even wanted one. I didn't know what I meant to him. What we were. If we were anything.

"Mmmmm..." I said dragging it on to keep him on the hook."How about... NO." I said bluntly he might have been sad but that wasn't a reason for me to risk my life on his deathtrap.

I tried to walk away but he was holding onto me tight and wouldn't let me go. I looked over to him about to say another snarky comment when I saw him pouting and trying puppy eyes on me.

"Nope," I smirked, I wasn't changing my mind on this.

Suddenly he pulled me close looking down on me. I could smell his scent. Feel his heat. For a minute we were so close I could hear his heartbeat and it sent tingles through me. He knew what he was doing.

He leaned in closer down towards me our lips almost touching before diverting to my ear and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "It means you can hold onto me, tight." He whispered and I could hear the smug look on his face as I looked away trying to hide the burning on my face.

I pushed him away with a stern look.

"Get over yourself." I rolled my eyes walking away before he could try anything else.

We got to the car park and he glanced at his bike like a little girl looking at a puppy from a store wishing so badly her parents would let her keep it. But I got in the car and gave him a smug look.

"One day." He huffed getting in and starting the engine. I just giggled and enjoyed the nice

SAFE

ride.