65.

🤍Y/N🤍

I snuck back into my hotel room or at least thought I snuck in until I seen someone turn on the light in my bedroom. I turned and seen Aaliyah standing there smiling. "Did you have fun?" She asked as I giggled. "I made him say pineapples" I said excitedly as she looked at me then laughed. "Girl what?!" She asked coming to sit on my bed as I giggled.

"I needed a safe word so I chose pineapples and he swore up and down he didn't need a safe word" I explained as she laughed. "And you made him say Pineapples?" She asked as I giggled and nodded proudly. "The fact you have to come up with a safe word has me concerned...what the hell do you two be doing?!" She asked. "But then again I seen the picture so" she brought up with a shrug making me laugh.

I then took off my heels smiling "I'm so happy for you, you just glowing" she expressed. "Aye don't say that. Last time you and everyone else said that, I was pregnant" I expressed making her laugh. "I just had a dream about fish too" she added as I just looked at her. "Abriana might be" I said making her laugh.

"I'm just joking" she said as I sat next to her on the bed. We fell back on the bed as I smiled "We really out here with families" I said as she giggled. "And we ended up with our dream men" she added making me smile. "Chris wasn't my dream guy" I stated as she looked at me. "Y/N you know damn well" she started off. "When?!" I questioned.

"So we just going to forget about the fantastic four Chris Evans phase you went through?" She asked.
"As far as I'm concerned everyone went through that phase" I said as she shook her head "no ma'am everyone didn't go through shit it was YOU. we didn't have to go see it three times though" she expressed as I laughed

"It was actually twice we seen it" I corrected "it was really four but I'm going to let you have three" she said. "Why are you lying?!" I asked shocked about to laugh. "Y/N we literally seen it the night it came out, that Saturday then the next Saturday and the Friday night after that" she explained as I covered my face. "And I remember because you wouldn't shut up after seeing it the first time and your boyfriend kept getting insecure because you were fangirling over chris and kept going back to see it" she explained.

"I ain't forget" she reminded as I just laughed at myself. "Was I THAT bad?" I asked. "The second one came out and you did the same shit" she said as we looked at each other and shared a laugh. "Your excuse was it's fantastic four so we have to see it four times" she brought up and gave me a look as I laughed.

"I was really there for Jessica Alba" I admitted "you just be lying" she expressed. "So you going to tell me if given the chance you wouldn't date her or at least get a kiss?" I asked making her laugh.

"So you going to look at me and tell me I'm lying?!" I questioned standing up making her laugh even more.
"Y/N... why are you like this?" She asked laughing. "Because if given the chance I would fuck, and I seen she been commenting under my pictures and retweeting my tweets lately" I said with a smile. "She has a whole husband and kids, you got a fiancé and a kid" she expressed making me laugh.

"Chile I wanted to fuck the shit out of him" I admitted making her laugh. "Don't speak on that though" I said making her laugh harder. "He doesn't know about it?" She asked as I shook my head. "He doesn't know about that phase of my life and he doesn't need to know, I'll never hear the end of it" I said as she looked at me "is that so?" She asked with a smirk. "You better not" I said as she laughed.

"Yo your ex was so mad at you" Aaliyah said as we shared a laugh. "I don't know why you acting like that over him he don't even date black girls, he not even cute" we mimicked then started laughing again. "He was cheating on me and got mad at me about that like I was sleeping with Chris" I said making her laugh.

"He really mad now" she said as We shared another laugh. "No remember when creed came out?" I asked "bro Michael B. Jordan can still get it" she said as I agreed. "Your ex was mad about that too" Aaliyah brought up as I waved it off "he talked all that shit about me being insecure and the whole time he was insecure and still being insecure" I said then smiled.

"I'm glad I took you and Abriana's advice that night at Chris New Years Eve party" I admitted and looked at her. " if you didn't" she started off then grabbed my hand "I would've beaten your ass" she said as we both started laughing. "Nah you would've been in the same situation you in now, chris was persistent" she expressed as I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah he is" I said snuggling my face into the pillow. "Oh Anthony invited us to come chill with the guys tomorrow in their room they having drinks or something" Aaliyah explained. "I don't know I'm already sore" I expressed. "Girl shut up you going" she stated hitting my thigh and went back to scrolling on Twitter on her phone.

She then went on Snapchat placing a filter on her. "Y/N" she called out "hm?" I hummed with my eyes closed "Y/N" she said a little louder. " Hmmmm?!" I asked louder. "See if you wasn't out being grown with Chris you would be up" she expressed as I giggled hitting her forehead playfully closing my eyes back.

"I'm stuffed" I expressed holding my stomach "I bet" she said sarcastically as I peeked and looked at her as she looked at me then we started laughing. I hit her with a pillow playfully.

"✨Best friend late night talk✨" she captioned putting the video on Twitter. She placed her arm over my stomach as I placed my hand in her hair and we just fell asleep.

______________

I was finished with my make up and hair

as I was about to get dressed to go to Anthony's kick back they were having for our last night in Vegas.

"Are we dressing cute?!" I asked confused as the girls were doing their makeup in the mirror. "Yes we seeing our men" Abriana stated. "Ayo who told Jonathan I was feeling the boy at the sugar factory?" Krystal asked as I giggled. "Why?" Taylor asked as I was smiling dancing along to "Hypnotize" by biggie.

"Because he in their suite partying with them" krystal said. Me and Abriana smirked at each other. "Thing one and thing two" Krystal started off. "We ain't even do anything" Abriana said. "Okay dress cute like how because I bought a pair of jordans I'm tired of wearing heels" I admitted as they all sucked their teeth at me.

"You just trying not to get fucked" Aaliyah expressed as I just looked at her. "Language" I said "it's called making love" I corrected. "It's very much called fucking when you two are drunk" Aaliyah corrected as I sighed finding something to wear.

"Krystal what's the atmosphere in the party?" I asked "they got strippers" Krystal stated as Aaliyah, Abriana and I all turned and looked at her crazy. "Who?!" Aaliyah questioned "the boys" Krystal said. "Hm okay" I simply said going to get dressed.

"I thought you said they can have strippers?" Taylor asked. "Nah see I ain't feeling him having strippers anymore." I said as Krystal and Taylor started laughing. "We ain't fucking with it either" Aaliyah added. "It's Jonathan and Anthony who doing it too" Abriana brought up.

"Y'all hurry up so I can beat all they ass" I simply said as Krystal and Taylor were dying of laughter.