❤️Preview for AGW3❤️

This is a preview for "A Good Woman 3" which will probably be out August or September. Enjoy💕-Dajah❤️

🤍Y/N🤍

"Chris can I talk to you about something without you getting mad?" I asked looking down in my cup. "Yeah what's wrong?" He asked looking over at me. "I-" I started off trying to find the way to speak on a possible abortion but how do you really come to tell someone that?

"I've been thinking about a possible abortion" I started off as Chris just looked away from me. "I thought you said we were going to work through this and you was kind of happy?" He asked as I just looked over at him and shook my head. "I lied. It was calm at the moment and I didn't want anymore tension so I just lied" I admitted as he just shook his head. "What?" I asked. "You don't need an abortion Y/N" he expressed.

"Chris I'm trying to tell you" I started off as he interrupted me "Y/N I hear you but those babies doesn't deserve that" he said as I just simply took a breath. "You hear me but you're not listening" I said before looking at him. "Y/N I get why you want the abortion but people are going to be with you through out your pregnancy so why get it?" He questioned. "Chris. You and Aaliyah are the only people who knows. Nothing about this pregnancy feels right " I admitted.

"So then tell the family and We'll go out to look at baby things" he suggested as I sighed "That's not what I mean" I stated "so what do you mean?!" He started becoming aggravated. "What do you want?!" He asked semi loudly. "What do YOU want?!" He questioned as I was trying to keep my temper down but he was pushing it.

"I don't find joy in doing that. This pregnancy is not like the last at all. I'm not even slightly happy I'm just here" I admitted. "At least last time I had you. This time you telling me "you got me" and I hear you I just don't feel it. I feel empty and if I'm feeling all of this going into pregnancy then imagine what I'm going to feel once I give birth" I explained.

"Y/N I don't know how many times I have to say sorry before you realize that I'm actually sorry" Chris expressed as I was quiet. "You do what you want to do but I feel abortion is a bit dramatic for this situation." He said as I looked at him crazy "because you not the one carrying them" I said. "You're going to feel like shit if you do this Y/N" Chris said. "I already feel like shit" I admitted "This is not something you need to do, I don't think I want you to do that to our children" he said as I sighed.

"Chris if I get it now, I could get the pill form, if we sit there and you change your mind later. I have to go to a clinic and do the whole procedure" I informed as he shook his head. "I made my decision" He simply said as I just placed my hand on my face leaning on the arm rest of the couch. "Chris" I simply said.
"I don't want to talk about it anymore" he simply said standing up. "Chris I'm telling you right now" I started off as he looked at me "I have a feeling none of this is going to end well" I admitted.

"Y/N the decision is done. I don't want you to have it we'll work it out" he assured "and if you do get it I don't think I can forgive you for that" he admitted.