12.

🤍Chris🤍

I dropped Jaeden off at his trailer as we made it back to my house getting out the car. Y/N was holding her heels and clutch in her hands. I unlocked the door letting her go in first.

"You looked really beautiful tonight" I brought up as she smiled. "Thank you" she thanked as I wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her lips. I picked her up throwing her over my shoulders making her giggle.

I ran up the stairs "I swear Chris if you drop me" she warned in between her laughs as I started pretending like I was going to drop her. "Stop" she said through her laughs. I took her from over my shoulders carrying her bridal style.

"I got a ultrasound appointment tomorrow" she said as I sat her on the bed. "I know she's coming to the house" I said. "Are you filming at that time?" She questioned. "Nope you and our GIRL is all mine" i said as she smiled and I kissed her lips.

She got in the shower as I was on twitter seeing a tweet from Y/N.

I just chuckled and went downstairs getting a big cup of ice cold water heading back upstairs

I just chuckled and went downstairs getting a big cup of ice cold water heading back upstairs. Y/N was humming in the shower as I opened the shower door. She finally looked at me. "You better fucking not" she warned as I threw the water at her.

"Chris!" She yelled as I ran out the bathroom laughing. "I can't fucking stand you!" She yelled as I laughed. She came out the bathroom wrapped in a towel ready to fight. "You're so annoying" she said opening a water bottle and throwing the water at me as I chuckled.

She tried running up to me and slipped but i caught her. I picked her up wrapping her legs around my torso as I dropped her on the bed. I was about to kiss her but she plucked me in the nose making me chuckle.

"No seriously" I said trying to kiss her lips but she licked the side of my face making me laugh. "Stop" I said in a chuckle leaning in for another one but she stuck her tongue out. "Seriously" I said as she poked her lips out. I was getting ready to kiss her lips as she licked me again.

I just looked at her as she giggled and grabbed my face softly kissing my lips but I just continued looking at her. "Awww I was just playing you big baby" she teased then kissed my lips wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Give me kiss" she stated as I just looked at her making her laugh. "Give me a kiss pretty eyes" she said kissing my lips. "You gonna give me a kiss Evans" she stated kissing my lips and bringing me close as I tried to pull away but she had a grip trying to wrap her legs around me.

I laughed as she kissed all over my face then continuously pecked my lips. "Kiss me back baby" she whined as I finally kissed her back. I took my lips away from hers. "Did you just fart?" I questioned.
"Sorry baby" she apologized as I made a face pulling away from her. "I'm sorry, I've been gassy from the White Castle and the baby" she said as I laughed.

She got dressed in one of my T-shirts then she placed her hair in a ponytail.