67.

I think imma do two Bucky books , one a spin off of "Apartment 10A" with if Steve left Y/N and another Y/N being Sams sister. What y'all think about that?-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

We were back in LA as Jonathan came with Aaliyah, my mother, and I to the dress shop because he was bored. "Don't act up in this white establishment" my mother warned Jonathan as Aaliyah and I snickered. "How you older than us and She telling you that?" Aaliyah asked him as he mimicked her and she hit the side of his face with her back hand.

We walked in as we were trying our last fitting before Saturday. "Ayo this nice" Jonathan said looking at a yellow bridesmaid dress as Aaliyah was receiving her bridesmaid dress. "Always knew you were a little you know" Aaliyah teased putting her hand out. "Shut up" he said as I giggled. "Aye I bet $100 you won't put it on" I said as he was contemplating. "Don't be recording fucking up my reputation in the streets." He expressed "boy shut up you a veteran from the army and do I.T. Work what reputation?" I asked.

"We all can't fuck Chris Evans now can we?" He asked teasingly. "Sir you was in the army and it shows, don't say anything else. My good sis was going to go to the Air Force" Aaliyah said hyping me up. "Why yo nosey head ass always got to be in the mix?" He asked Aaliyah. "You know I'm surprised them two didn't get together" my mother brought up as we watched Aaliyah and Jonathan go back and forth.

I giggled "Nah" I said shaking my head "where the money at before I try this on?" Jonathan asked me as I pulled my wallet out pulling a hundred out. "Up it up to $500 and I'll give you a show" Jonathan said with a smirk as I smirked. "You two better not" my mother said as I pulled out four more one hundreds.

"Ma lemme borrow your wig" he asked as my mother hit his arm and he flinched. "Ow!" He said rubbing his arm. "Imma be back" he said walking away with the dress as I recorded him walking away. He came back with heels and a pearl necklace making me and Aaliyah giggle. "Not you playing dress up" Aaliyah stated. "I'm giving y'all a show for $500, I'mma get my money" he assured.

"Y'all better not do this in here" my mother warned "ma ain't nobody even paying attention to us" Jonathan said as he went in the dressing room. "Ayo I'm done" he expressed. We then walked in there seeing his as hunched over trying to stand up straight between the dress and the heels and we automatically started laughing. I pulled my phone out recording him.

"Hey nicki, hey Nicki Asthma" he started doing a little dance making me and Aaliyah laugh. " got the pumps, it ain't got medicine. I got bars, Xenocin" he rapped continuing to look bowlegged in the heels shaking every time he moved. "I'm a bad b-tch, I'm a cunt" he started off "And I'll kick that ho-" he started off then tried to kick but fell into the wall of the dressing room making us laugh even more.

"Nicki come get one of your barbs" I said continuing to laugh as he snatched the five hundred dollars out of my hand counting it. "Yo I think I ripped the dress" Jonathan said trying not to laugh while he tried to look behind him on the floor. "You better take that five hundred to pay for the dress" Aaliyah said.

"Ignant ass niggas" we heard my mother say shaking her head as we continued laughing. "You can't take black people anywhere" she stated walking out the dressing room. I posted it to my Twitter and tagged Nicki Minaj. We checked out and went out to lunch.

"Ma I'll pay for you" Jonathan said "don't act a fool in here" my mother warned him. "That was them, I just accepted the offer of five hundred dollars." Jonathan said as I was recording him and my mother and she just side eyed him. "Who in your bridal party I'm tryna see something" he expressed looking at his phone and drinking his soda.

"What you trying to see?" Aaliyah asked "unlike you two I'm single and ready to mingle" he expressed "no you're a hoe ready for an STD" my mother slipped up and said "ma you on camera" I said as she looked at me and covered her mouth as we all started to laugh.

"Nah for real I want to settle down, my baby sister getting married and everyone else married besides me and Krystal" he started off. " I been done with Sarah and just been working on myself and i think I'm ready to date again" he expressed "sir you just had some girl with you like two months ago" Aaliyah brought up as I snickered. "Okay Inspector gadget" he said sarcastically as my mother just giggled.

"Imma find me a black queen this time around-" he started off as Aaliyah snickered "you always got to say something" Jonathan complained. "She didn't even say anything, she laughed" my mother said as the whole table started laughing besides Jonathan. "You done?" He asked. "Yeah we done, we're happy for you. You know you got yourself together and what not" I said as we all snickered at him.

"Aight" he simply said "it's okay we love you" Aaliyah said. "Aaliyah you can stay six feet back" he warned as I shook my head. I pulled my phone out recording him "Jonathan" I started off as he was on his phone. "Hmm?" He hummed. "Don't hmm me" I said throwing my straw wrapper at him. "What Y/N? What could you possibly want, you got a successful, company, money, a big ass house and you're getting married to Chris Evans. what else could you possibly want?!" He asked stressed as I just looked at him and laughed some.

"I just wanted to know would you do me the honor of becoming my flower guy?" I asked "look you got me doing too much stuff I just fell on my ass with a pair of heels on for you" he expressed "what is even a flower guy?" He asked as I continued to laugh " it's basically the flower girl but it's you" I explained.
"Hell no" he said shaking his head and going back to scrolling on his phone. "But Jay-" I started off.

"Can't yo daughter walk now?" He asked "yeah but she can't comprehend to do all of that she just turned one" I explained. "What about Ava?!" He questioned "Ava is walking down the aisle with Christiana to guide her" I said as he groaned and leaned his head back. "Imma only do this because ain't no other person can pull it off like me" he said.

"Don't do something you ain't got no business doing going down that aisle" my mother said looking over at him as he smirked and I giggled. "You should let me and Anthony do it" he suggested "uh absolutely not" my mother said as we all laughed.

"Y'all throwing rice, so I can throw it at you?" He questioned as my mother just rolled her eyes. "This why we don't claim him momma" Aaliyah said shaking her head at my mother. "Ma'am this isn't even your mother" Jonathan said to Aaliyah. "No she's my baby" my mother corrected as I giggled.