10.

🤍Chris🤍

Yesterday I was done with shooting and wouldn't shoot again until tomorrow so I had a free day. Today I was taking Y/N and Jaeden to New York to go ice skating. I rubbed
Y/N's butt trying to wake her up. She groaned moving around and in the end result she was facing me so I rubbed her butt again.

"Chris what?" She asked not opening her eyes "you want to go ice skating?" I asked kissing her neck as she sighed. "I thought you said we weren't going because I'm "pregnant" she said as I looked at her "Why you do air quotations like you're not pregnant?" I asked as we shared a small laugh.

"Go get ready" I said as she smiled which made me smile and peck her lips. She got up slowly going to the bathroom as I found something to wear. I walked in the bathroom as Y/N was in the shower. I took off my briefs stepping in with her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind. "You know I've been thinking" she started off as I kissed her neck and shoulder. "Instead of looking for a house, just have one built" She stated. "We can have as many rooms as we want anything we want in the house" she said as I smiled. "That's what you want to do?" I asked as she nodded.

I placed my hand on her stomach "that's good because I need a man cave so you and our LITTLE GIRL can't come in" I teasingly said as she giggled "you really think it's going to be a girl?" She questioned "well when you break out that's a sign it could be a girl and you're breaking out some and morning sickness plus SHE'S on left side of the uterus" I said as she giggled.

"All of those are myths no one really knows what they're having." She said as I chuckled "I'm telling you it's a girl" I said. "You better hope it's a boy because you need someone to carry out your last name unless Scott adopts" she said as I chuckled.

"She can make her husband take her last name" I brought up. "If that's the case take my last name"
Y/N said looking back at me as I just looked at her. "Right" she said in a giggle.

"I don't care what it is as long as the baby is healthy" I said as Y/N agreed. We finished getting ready as we went to pick up Jaeden then started our way to New York. "Did you eat Jaeden?" Y/N asked looking back at him "I had some cereal" he stated "he didn't eat" Y/N said to me as Jaeden and I laughed.

"He just said he had cereal" I started off "you just want to eat" I said. "Jay are you hungry?" I asked. "If you are we'll get you some food" Y/N added. "Yeah we can stop at like McDonald's or something I don't want anything to heavy" he said as Y/N just smiled at me.

"See he doesn't want anything heavy I'll get him a bag of chips" I said "see, I swear, men don't fucking listen" she said as we started all laughing. "Do you know how to ice skate?" I asked Jaeden as he shook his head. "I've been once but I was little" he said.

"Why you got to be the odd ball out and go ice skating even though you can't ice skate either?" I asked Y/N looking between her and the road. "You trying to be comedian this morning huh?" She asked looking over at me. "You are technically not supposed to be doing this" I added.

"Wait,what's wrong?" Jaeden asked concerned as
Y/N sighed. "I'm pregnant" she admitted "Don't Tell anyone because you're literally like the only person who knows besides us" Y/N added.
"You guys are  having a baby?!" He asked excitedly as I chuckled. "Yeah" Y/N said with a smile.

"Congratulations" Jaeden said sitting up in his seat "how far along are you?" He asked as I chuckled "you seem so happy" I brought up "Shes my second mom" he expressed as Y/N giggled. "So how do you feel on your "mom" ice skating and being pregnant?" I asked him.

"Chris I can do it as long as I don't fall" she said looking down at her phone. "No you don't need too, I can find something else for us to do" Jaeden said pulling his phone out. "See" I said to Y/N as Y/N stuck her middle finger up at me.