11.

🤍Y/N🤍

Around 3:30 we made it to my grandmothers house. We walked in as she greeted us all with hugs and kisses. "So what are you all wearing?" She asked as Chris and Jaeden showed their outfits. "Those are nice! And yours?" She asked looking at me as I pulled my dress out the bag. "Nu-Uh" she said pulling my hand "and what about your hair?" She questioned as my hair was still in a bob from the oscars last night.

"What's wrong with it?!" I questioned "you have all that hair up under there and don't wear it, take it out and let me do it" she said. "Grandma I don't want my ends bumped" I whined "Girl ain't nobody say anything about ends being bumped go upstairs wash and blow out your hair." She instructed.

"You two can freshen up in the guest bathrooms if you want" she said to Chris and Jaeden. "And Y/N I have a dress for you" she added following me upstairs but I stopped. "A dress?!" I questioned. "Grandma if it's one of your dresses you wear to church I'm not going" I said as Chris and Jaeden laughed.

She hit my butt "go on upstairs and let grandma help you" she said as I continued upstairs. I took down the sew in then took down my braids that was underneath. I combed it out as I had a huge afro.

"All this pretty hair" my grandmother said touching it then handed me shampoo and conditioner as I smiled and started the shower. "You want me to clip the ends?" She asked as I nodded. She walked out as there was a knock on the door as I opened it seeing Chris. "You got so much hair" he said touching it as I smiled and he kissed my lips. "I know you don't want to stay that long so we can go somewhere and get some burgers after" he said as I smiled and I closed the door.

I got in the shower washing my hair and blowing it out. There was a knock on the door as my grandmother came in handing her make up bag. "It's not much but you're already pretty you don't need a lot" she complimented as I smiled closing the door back.

I placed my hair in a ponytail as I started doing my make up. I didn't have the right foundation color because my grandmother was a couple of shade lighter than me so I didn't put any on. I just did my eyebrows, my eyeshadow natural with a couple of silver specs on my eyes. I then placed a little bit of high light on my face with lip liner and lip gloss spraying my face with setting spray.

I walked out the bathroom in my grandmothers robe going downstairs so she could hot comb my hair. We sat in the kitchen as the hot comb was on the stove.
"Grandma I want to see what the dress look like" I said as she shook her head. "No wait til I'm finished" she said as I sighed making her giggle. "You'll like it" she assured.After about an hour and a half she was done with my hair curling my ends done with a curling iron.

She placed my hair in a deep side part

She placed my hair in a deep side part. Chris and Jaeden were in the living room sitting there talking. "You look pretty, your hair is long" Jaeden said looking at it as I giggled "thank you" I thanked. Chris looked at me and smiled "you look beautiful" he complimented as I smiled.