50.

Ladies FYI- if you want to do something with your body, do what the fuck you want to do, don't let society try and dictate and make you feel bad if you do certain things with YOUR body.-Dajah💕

🤍Chris🤍

I got up and did my hygiene thing wrapping a towel around my torso and called Anthony immediately.
He answered "what's up?" He asked.
"What's up, you ever had that grapefruit technique done to you?" I asked Anthony quietly over the phone as Y/N was still sleeping in the bed. "Aw man you had your first time with it?" Anthony asked as I looked over at Y/N and smirked sliding out the bed putting some sweats on.

I walked out the room "Yeah" I stated smiling big as hell. "How was it?" He asked "man, she-" I started off I had no words. "Heaven" I admitted as Anthony chuckled. "My ex wife did it to me it was one of the best things woman could come up with" Anthony admitted. "She's so sweet and goofy but when it's time for sex she's a whole different person" I admitted.

"That's what you call a freak in the sheets" he stated as I chuckled "why you up so early? You with the baby?" Anthony asked as I was checking on Christiana and she was still sleep. "No, I'm up about to cook her breakfast" I admitted making Anthony laugh. "It be like that sometimes" he admitted as I chuckled. "You got ideas for what you want to do as a bachelor party. I say strippers" Anthony stated as I chuckled.

"I don't know about strippers yet" I admitted "I think we should do Vegas" Anthony said as I agreed. "and we can't have it the day before the wedding just in case we get drunk" I informed "so we'll do it the weekend before" Anthony said. "Does seb even do strippers?" I asked "he's a guy, he's going to do it" Anthony said as I chuckled.

We were about an hour into our conversation as I seen Y/N walk into the kitchen dressed

and holding Christiana. She smiled at me as I smiled back. "Morning babe" I said as she giggled "morning you're cooking?" She asked as I nodded "yeah, I wanted to cook some breakfast for you" I admitted as she smiled and wrapped an arm around my torso kissing my arm.

"Ask her if we can have strippers" I heard Anthony say in my other ear I was holding my phone on. "You look good" I admitted resting my hand on her butt and placing a kiss on her cheek as she smiled and thanked me. She placed Christiana in her pack n play that was in the living room and came back into the kitchen.

"Babe so Mackie and I are talking about a bachelor party" I started off as she smiled and nodded "okay" she said as I placed him on speaker phone. "You can talk now" I said making Y/N giggle. "So I'm pretty sure you'll be having strippers at your bachelorette party" Anthony started off as Y/N giggled "I'm not male strippers aren't attractive now it might be girls" she said as I looked back at her.

"Wait a minute" Anthony started off "you get down like that?!" He asked as she giggled. "If y'all want strippers at the bachelor party, I don't care" She admitted. "It makes me wonder what's going on at your bachelorette party" I said as she giggled. "I honestly don't know" she admitted "I just know we're not doing ours the day before just in case I get shit faced" she said.