78.

🤍Y/N🤍

I rolled over onto Chris as I felt the sun beam in my face I then automatically I realized we missed our flight. "Shit" I simply said "we missed our flight didn't we?" I heard chris ask. "Yup" I said. "Well" he simply stated turning in the bed and wrapping his arm around me as we went back to sleep.

Around 11:30 AM I woke up and went to get in the shower. I was in the shower for about thirty minutes then got out going to brush my teeth. I was finished then placed lotion on my body. I got dressed in a sun dress

placing my hair in a quick curly high bun

Chris was still in the bed sleep as I went over to him and kissed his head. Then went downstairs playing some music going to start breakfast. I was downstairs making us some pancakes, eggs , bacon, sausage, hash browns and added some fruit.

I grabbed my phone rescheduling our flight for tonight around 7. Chris and I were actually going to the Maldives I didn't want him to know where we were going. I was on the phone talking to The private plane company we were using as "Naughty Girl" by Beyonce came on. I started rolling my hips and circle to the beat and singing along as I felt a hand on my lower back.

I smiled feeling chris kiss my cheek "it smells good what you making?" He asked as he placed his hand on my butt. "Pancakes, hash browns, eggs, bacon and sausages" I informed. "It smells good" he said as I smiled and looked at him.

 "It smells good" he said as I smiled and looked at him

"And you look good" I complimented as he chuckled. "You want some coffee?" I asked him "yeah I got it though, you just keep cooking and look good doing it" he said as I smiled looking down at the pan flipping the pancakes.

"So we're leaving at seven tonight" I informed then looked over at him as he was recording me and I laughed. "What are you doing?" I asked in a giggle as he chuckled "you look beautiful" he said making me smile hard. "How does it feel to be Mrs. Evans?" He asked. "Sir I've been Mrs.Evans, you just didn't know" I said as he laughed "well excuse me" he stated "yeah" I said with sass in my voice as he placed his phone down and tickled my side making me laugh.

I finished cooking as I made our plates and made us glasses of orange juice. "Here you go Mr. Evans" I said sitting his plate on the island in front of him as he had a big smile on his face.

"Thank you" he thanked as I was on my phone making sure the last minute things was taken care of for the honeymoon

"Thank you" he thanked as I was on my phone making sure the last minute things was taken care of for the honeymoon. I had to make sure that everything was perfect because our wedding was perfect and I wanted the honeymoon perfect especially for Chris.

"What you stressing about?" he questioned as I looked over at him. "What you talking about?" I asked in a giggle as he chuckled "I know you. what's up?" He asked . "Nothing just making sure everything is perfect for you on the honeymoon" I admitted. "Eat, everything is already perfect because you're with me what else could I want?" He questioned as I immediately smiled.

"Coochie" I said making him laugh "yeah I do" he admitted making me laugh. "You alright from last night?" He asked "yeah I enjoyed it but you wanted to be scary and not have sex" I said hearing him chuckle. "I'm sorry that I didn't have sex with you when you were shaking like a chihuahua for almost three hours straight." He sarcastically said making me laugh. "It was an orgasm" I admitted. "You never did that before" he brought up.

"I have it just wasn't strong like that, last night was fucking ridiculous but I liked it" I expressed "because you're crazy" he stated as we shared a laugh. "I don't understand how if I raise my voice at you, you cry but if I choke you or hit your ass hard enough you like it" he brought up. "Because I don't like when you yell at me" I admitted. "You're so sensitive" he said making me smile.

"I know" I happily said eating my food. "Do you know your intestines can fall out your ass from anal" I brought up as Chris immediately started laughing. "Why are you laughing? I'm serious" I said as he continued laughing. "You're literally not selling me on anal sex" I said watching him laugh.

"You must want to do it if you're bringing it up" he said then took a sip from his coffee eyeing me. "Yeah but then I don't want my intestines falling out my butt" I brought up as he started laughing. "That's not necessarily true" he started off "and you can get infections like that" I stated making a face. "There's a technique to it" he stated as I just looked at him.

"So you did it before?" I asked smiling some making him chuckle. "Oh my gosh" I started off placing my hand on my mouth. "Babe really?" I asked as he nodded "honestly it's normal your ex just didn't do what he was supposed to do so now I have to ease you into it" he expressed making me giggle. "I never gotten head until I met you" I admitted as he looked at me shocked "I told you he didn't do his job" he said making me laugh.

"Chris you're nasty" I simply said making him laugh "I haven't even got my ass eaten before" I admitted as he looked at me shocked making me laugh. "So you just me eating ass and fucking girls in they ass?" I asked trying not to laugh. "What the fuck? You're a freak" I said through my laugh. "Don't hate because you're not one" he said taking my empty plate and placing it in the sink.

"Well how come you never ate my booty like some groceries?" I asked making him bust out laughing. "I'm serious" I said through my laugh.  "You never said anything about it" he said "I don't know because I never had it done" I admitted. "well come here then" he started off trying to pick me up out of my seat making me laugh.

"I was just playing, I was just playing" I assured placing my hands up as he chuckled leaving me in my seat. "Well you're with me for the rest of your life so you're bound to try it sometime." He said as I made a playful stank face looking him up and down as he tried to pick me up again making me laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I expressed feeling him pick me up out the seat and throwing me over his shoulders making me squeal.

"Chris I'm just playing!" I expressed loudly through my laughs. He dropped me on the bed "I'm going to tell my big sister you trying to fuck me in my ass and she's going to beat your ass" I said through my laughs making him laugh. "You're sadly mistaken if you think jay doesn't do it with her" Chris said. "No they don't" I said as Chris just let out a little laugh. "Leave me alone" I whined then giggled feeling him grab my ankles and pulling me down to him.

"This is sexual harassment" I said through my laughs as he kissed my cheek gripping my butt. "Move I'm going to watch TV" I said in between a laugh, pushing him off of me and going in the living room.