21.

Been thinking about ideas for a third one if I make a third book to this series-Dajah💕

🤍Chris🤍

I was sleep in the bed as I felt Y/N laying under me. I opened my eyes seeing all the space on her side and she's still under me. I chuckled and placed my arm over her as she snuggled her face into my chest.

I felt her rub my chest some as I opened my eyes and looked down at her seeing her eyes still closed but she look like she was about to wake up. She rested her hand on my chest and sat up opening her eyes. She looked around on the bed.

"Sorry" she apologized trying to move away from me but I grabbed her waist pulling her back. She placed her face in my chest. "I'm honestly ready to leave" she said "I know baby" I said rubbing her arm and kissing her head. "You want to sneak out and go get something to eat?" I asked "Chris it's like eight something in the morning" she said in a giggled as I picked up my phone looking at the time.

"It's actually seven thirty" I stated as she giggled and sat up kissing my cheek before she got up and went to get in the shower as I found something to wear then walked into the bathroom as she was playing 90's R&B music. I got in the shower behind her. She turned around wrapping her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston was playing lowly. "We should make this our first dance song" brought up as she looked at me "you think? I thought you wanted something like Taylor swift" she jokingly said as I chuckled.

"Why do you guys think I listen to Taylor swift?" I asked referring to Y/N, Sebastian and Anthony. "Because we know you do" she stated as we shared a laugh. "It's okay if you do I listen to her and Adele" she added as I chuckled. "I do not listen to Taylor swift" I stated as Y/N smiled. "Mhm" she said making me chuckle.

We were talking and washing up then soon got out going to get dressed. I placed on my shirt as I watched Y/N place on two pairs of girdles. "Now I just look fat" she said proudly looking at herself in the mirror poking her stomach as I chuckled. She got dressed

taking her hair down as her braids fell down her back

taking her hair down as her braids fell down her back. She slipped on her sandals as I sprayed my body with cologne and watched her spray her body with perfume. She looked pregnant still but we knew we couldn't keep up hiding this pregnancy forever especially with her about to pass out from the heat with these girdles.

We snuck out the house getting in the car going to IHOP. We finally got seated as Y/N was dancing and smiling at the menu like a little kid. "Thank you baby" she thanked as I chuckled "Don't order the whole menu" I warned as she giggled. "That's fine I'll just take some off your plate" she simply said as I just looked at her making her giggle.

My phone started ringing as I seen Mackie trying to FaceTime me but I ignored it. "We're going to have to come back to Disney world I want to get on space mountain" Y/N said as I agreed "That ride was fun, too bad you couldn't get on it" I teased as she scrunched up her face and threw her straw wrapped at me.

"Do We get to celebrate mothers and Father's Day this year?" She questioned. "I don't know I was going to celebrate Mother's Day" Chris said as I smiled "yeah I was going to do something for you for Father's Day, that's why I asked" she said as I just smiled.

"What?" She asked in a giggle "you look beautiful" I complimented making her smile hard causing her dimples to show. "We need to give our child a name" she stated as I drunk some of my coffee. "Christiana all the way" I said making her giggle. "Only because you want her named after you" Y/N stated as I smirked. "Next baby we'll name after you" I suggested.

"Next baby?!" She shockingly questioned as I chuckled. "Yeah you know there's going to be another baby" I brought up "let me tell you why that's not a fact" she started off as I chuckled "this baby is whooping my ass" she expressed as I laughed making her laugh some. "I'm serious, my breasts hurt, I have breakouts and the heart burn is the worse" she admitted as I smiled.

"Did you start producing milk yet?" I asked as she giggled "why? You want some?" She questioned. "Yeah I actually do" I said making her laugh. "Why?" She asked through her laughs. "I just want to see how it tastes" I stated. "You want to taste my placenta too?" She asked.

"Ew what is that?" I questioned "it's something that's attached to my uterus-" she started off as I immediately started shaking my head making a disgusted look. She started laughing "hell no" I said making her smile. "Why? Kim Kardashian ate hers along with her family" She brought up. "Do it look like we're the Kardashian's?" I asked side eyeing her.

We soon ordered our food and talked more before walking out the restaurant. "I don't want to go back to the house"
Y/N whined "I know, we're going to their outlet to look at Things for the baby." I stated as she smiled. We were walking around the outlet mall as it was only a few people here altogether due to just it being early.

We walked into Children's place getting clothes for Christiana. "Christiana Renée Evans" Y/N said as I smiled "I like it" I admitted as Y/N smiled. "Or Christina?" Y/N asked "Christiana" I said as we were bringing clothes up to the counter for check out. I bought the clothes as we walked out the store and I had Y/N's phone taking pictures of myself .

 I bought the clothes as we walked out the store and I had Y/N's phone taking pictures of myself

I then started taking a video " I'm fully growing out my beard and hair" I finally said to Y/N. "Don't expect to eat me-" she started off. "I'm recording" I interrupted as she turned around and looked at me then started laughing as I laughed and ended the video.

"I'm growing all of this out" I said mentioning my whole face. "Well when it's time to cut it, can I cut it?" She asked. "Who said I'm going to cut it?" I asked. "I said" she simply stated "but I'm not" I stated "we'll see, Don't expect to kiss me or go down on me and i not laugh." She warned as I chuckled and we finished shopping getting in the car.

"I have a question" I started off as Y/N looked at me "are you scared that I'm ever going to cheat on you?" I questioned as she sat back and shook her head.
"You haven't gave me a reason to question your loyalty" she started off. "Why?" She asked as I just shook my head.

"Nothing I just wanted to know if you felt scared I didn't want you to go into a marriage afraid of what I might do" I expressed as she just smiled.