37.

🤍Chris🤍

I was sleeping til I felt a warm liquid underneath me. I woke up and sat up "babe did you pee in the bed?" I asked waking her up as she sat up and she looked like she was in a puddle of water. We got up taking the sheets off the bed. "Babe that's a lot of pee" I said in a chuckle. "This is embarrassing" she said cleaning the spot up as I got some new sheets.

"Go clean up, I got it" I said kissing her head as she got in the shower about 15 minutes later she came out getting dressed in a gown.

"Now i'm up" she said as i chuckled "I am too" I admitted turning on the TV

"Now i'm up" she said as i chuckled "I am too" I admitted turning on the TV. She climbed into the bed next to me as she was on her phone most likely on Twitter. My phone then vibrated as I seen she made a tweet.

I liked it and chuckled "so we are having another kid?" I asked referring to her tweet

I liked it and chuckled "so we are having another kid?" I asked referring to her tweet. "I don't know yet she's still whopping my ass" she said referring to Christiana as I laughed. "So today at like 10 I'm getting my hair braided so my hair is up for the baby" she informed as I nodded "it's three in the morning you need to get some sleep if you're getting your hair done" I said then looked over at her as she waved me off.

"I'll fall asleep in the chair" she said as we shared a laugh. She hopped out the bed immediately as I looked at her crazy. "What's wrong with you?" I asked as she ran to the bathroom. "I'm peeing on myself" she said as I followed her to the bathroom concerned. She wiped herself and took off her panties. "Babe I don't think I peed" she admitted.

"You think your water broke?" I asked about to start panicking. She nodded as I grabbed our bags running to put them in the car as Y/N just watching me. "Babe come on we have to get there Now!" I said as she laughed. "Why are you laughing?!" He asked as I giggled.

"All that dramatic shit that happens in the movies when a girl is going into labor is just that, dramatic" she started off "I'm okay so calm down" she said placing on a pair of her sandals as she went out to the car.

I looked around confused as hell because she was more calm than I was. I finally locked up the house and went to the car as she was sitting there on her phone. "Can we actually stop at the store and get some snack?" She asked as I looked over at her and chuckled. "Are you really this calm?" I asked as she nodded "because if I freak out I'm going to cry so stop freaking out" she said as I chuckled and went to the store getting her a whole bunch of sour candies before heading to the hospital.

"Mommy I'm going to the hospital" she said "yeah my water broke" she said "OH MY GOD IM COMING NOW!" I heard her mother yell as I chuckled. I started calling my side of the family as they were on the next flight which was 6:45 out to LA.

We pulled up to the hospital as Y/N was eating her pack of sour skittles. We went up to the desk "hi how can I help you?" The nurse asked politely with a smile. "My water broke" Y/N said with a smile making the nurse giggled "you are calmest I've ever seen walk in here" the nurse said as Y/N giggled the nurse went and got her a wheel chair.

"You're not in pain or anything right?" I questioned as Y/N shook her head rubbing her belly sitting in the wheel chair. "So You're going to have to be induced, I'm going to get in contact with your
OB/GYN so she knows and get ready to deliver the baby but in the meantime we'll give you an ultrasound and get you settled into a room" the nurse said as Y/N nodded.

"When will she deliver?" I asked "in the next twenty four hours" the nurse informed. "See, just relax" Y/N said to me before grabbing my hand. She was rolled into a hospital room then sat a hospital gown out for her. "A sonographer will be in here with you two shortly" she said as we thanked her. "Congratulations" she said with a smile before walking out. 

Y/N started changing into the gown as I went back out to get our hospital bag from the car going back inside. I came back into the room as I closed the door and seen Y/N in the hospital bed watching TV and eating some fries. "Where the hell did you get food from?" I asked in a laugh.

"They brought me some food" she said in a giggle "you can have the burger I just wanted the fries and the pudding cup" she said dancing in her bed some.  There was a knock on the door as the sonographer came in rolling in a computer as she greeted us.

Y/N finished her fries as the sonographer turned the lights out and squeezed some gel on Y/N's stomach. She started moving the monitor around Y/N's stomach as I recorded Y/N and the screen.

"Her heart beat is very strong, she's definitely ready to meet her parents" the sonographer stated as Y/N smiled at the screen

"Her heart beat is very strong, she's definitely ready to meet her parents" the sonographer stated as Y/N smiled at the screen. A tear left my eyes. "Babe you crying?" I heard Y/N ask as the sonographer giggled. "Leave him alone Captain America's ready for his baby girl" the sonographer said as We all laughed. She wiped down Y/N's stomach and left out as there was a knock on the door as her mother peeked in with a bunch of "it's a girl" Balloons, smiling big.

She hugged Y/N then hugged me as I took the balloons from her and sat them down by her bed. "Congratulations!" Her mother said to both of us as we thanked her. "You okay baby?" She asked Y/N as Y/N nodded And her mother kissed her head.

"Chris are you okay?!" Her mother questioned as we laughed "yeah I'm just ready to meet her" I said as her mother smiled. "You're going to be fine, you're going to be a great father" She said rubbing my back as Y/N and I smiled.