51.

Lmaooo I be feeling like I don't match y'all funniness in the comments section. I reply to y'all and y'all niggas ignore me💀-Dajah💕

🤍Y/N🤍

It was a couple of days later as I was in a wedding store looking and trying on dresses with my mother, Chris's mother, Aaliyah, krystal, Abriana and Aaliyah. My mother was pushing Christiana in her stroller with the blanket over the car seat due to it being cold and reporters. I didn't want any pictures of Christiana being posted until chris and I were ready to post her.

"Go try these on" my mother said as I was looking around "okay but there's this one I seen when Aaliyah was getting married that I said I really wanted for when I got married" I said showing her the dress from years ago I kept for this very moment.

"I'll show it to them to see if they have it" my mother said as she took my phone and Aaliyah helped me into one of the dresses. "Those pictures of you were cute as hell" Aaliyah stated as I giggled "the ones that's going around on Twitter?" I asked "yeah besides the one in lace because I took that but who took that other picture of you?" She asked referring to the one with me laying in the bed on my laptop.

"The only other person who sees me like that besides you and Abriana is chris" I said as she giggled. "You looked like a model" she stated as I smiled "yeah but Twitter is in an uproar over those pictures" I admitted "no that's boomers and racist Twitter" she started off "the rest of Twitter is hyping them up" she said as I giggled.

"Has chris lost any deals or roles for posting his nudes?" She asked. "No you know he's going to keep them he's a guy" I admitted as she nodded and it was true. When it came to Hollywood if you do something as a well known A-list man like that everyone will cape for you and keep you in every gig. If I was to do that they'll shut down my whole million dollar company even if it was accident.

Aaliyah finished with the back of my dress as I looked at the dress as I walked out the dressing room  holding up my dress. I heard Chris's mother gasp as I giggled. I stepped up onto the stage as The assistant fluffed out the dress as I thanked her.

I looked at myself in the mirror and it was a beautiful dress it just wasn't me.

"How many dresses are you looking for today?" The assistant asked "two " I said "two for what?" Krystal asked "one for the ceremony and something I can change into the reception

"How many dresses are you looking for today?" The assistant asked "two " I said "two for what?" Krystal asked "one for the ceremony and something I can change into the reception." I informed.

"Okay I got the best light dress that I think would look amazing on you that you can wear for the reception" she said as I smiled. "They said they don't sell that dress anymore because it's a seasonal dress once it's sold they don't make anymore" my mother informed handing me my phone as I sighed.

"I'm going to find that dress" I said determined as she giggled "your manager has been blowing up your phone too" she informed as I called my manager back. "Hello" I said "yeah what are you doing?" She asked. "I'm out with my family looking at wedding dresses what's up?" I asked.