73.

🤍Chris🤍

"Lord God Almighty, Creator of the heavens and earth." The pastor started off as Chris and I just held each other hands and smiled at each other.

"Thank you for the gift of marriage For all the joy and love that it brings us.We thank you for Y/N and Christopher.Thank you that you have brought them together for this special day,And that you hold them safely in Your hands." The pastor prayed as I dabbed my tears.

"We pray that you would richly bless them as they exchange their vows and their wedding rings, And from this day forward they would walk hand in hand into everything that you have destined them to be." The pastor continued as I looked over and seen my mother smile at me which made me smile harder.

"We give our hearts and beings to You now in adoration,And welcome Your Holy Spirit amongst us. Amen." He finished out as we all said "Amen".
"You may be seated" The pastor added as everyone sat down.

"we take ourselves out of the usual routines of daily living to witness a unique moment in the lives of Chris and Y/N. Today they join their lives in the union of marriage." The pair started off.

"To all their guests, they are happy to share this moment with you. They have known most of you for many years. You watched them grow up, you went to school with them, or you worked with them. Because you are the ones who have supported them and known them so well, it is only fitting that you are the ones to share this once-in-a-lifetime moment with them." The pastor expressed as I once again was dabbing my tears that was falling as chris and I shared a small laugh.

"Chris and Y/N are pleased to have their parents in the front row...close to them for the ceremony."

"Y/N thanks her mother for providing her with every opportunity possible and being the best mother anyone could ask for. Chris appreciates all the love and support his parents gave him over the years." The pastor said as I seen all the guests just sitting there smiling.

"A wedding day is often a day when couples miss family members no longer with them. For Chris and Y/N there are family members whose memories they hold dear." He explained as I was trying to get my words together because we were about to start saying our vows.

"Now we will have the couples say their wedding vows they prepared" The pastor started off as he smiled at us. Chris smiled at me then started as I smiled at him and listened.

"It's so easy to love someone when everything is perfect and everything is good. But to love someone when things are difficult, When they're not being perfect, when they're messing up, flaws are seen, mistakes are made. I think that's what really allows you to see how much love is really there.anyone can love someone who's doing and saying all the right things, being everything you want and everything you need when they've got it all together, when they have it all figured out" he started off then looked at our hands as I seen a tear come from his eyes and it made me smile.

"But to love someone at their lowest, to love someone despite how broken they feel, when they're lost, when you're willing to stand by them no matter how challenging or difficult things may be, I think that kind of love is a lot more meaningful." He said as tears fell from my eyes.

"I thank you for loving me both times, when things are good and also when things are bad. Thank you for taking in every aspect and part of me, accepting my flaws, forgiving my mistakes and helping me to become the best version of myself possible." He explained as tears were freely rolling down my cheeks. I dabbed them.